Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo

Comments

• that's a massive bonus to have midi out

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    In the meanwhile:
    Drambo can work as a mutlitrack MIDI sequencer now (both AU and external MIDI).

So that’s essentially AU midi clip launching?

• Jesus man, hype is real here lol.... I really hope it’s not overhyped argh.

• Its a multitrack sequencer, sending MIDI to multiple synths in AUM (or extrenal gears). Steps are polyphonic, you can chain patterns each of them may have different length and metrum. You can generate MIDI CC as well.

• edited November 2019

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@giku_beepstreet said:
    btw.

A cut from a live jam performed by me and my friend. 2 ipads running isequence + mixer. Started from empty projects, live composing in ping-pong style :)

iSequence is still on my device still beloved, still amazing but inactive because export (in-device ACP) is broken. I hesitate to suggest it but, maybe take a minute away from drambo to fix export on iSequence...
    Sorry but I had to ask.

YES. Heresy perhaps. But yes. I am inordinately fond of iSequence and am many-dead-puppies-sad that the export is banjaxed currently. Live in fond hope.

Yes brother, we hope!
    Let them laugh, let them meet our update requests with silence, our hope lives on bloodied but unbowed. Ok, yes this Drambo , ok yes I can’t wait.
    But will it gliss my strange samples, will it step edit will it export perfect loops will it be like iSequence the coolest horizontal tracker ever?

• iSequence will be updated soon (01/20)

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    In the meanwhile:

Ok come on now this is friking out of this world. Looks like a total gamer changer.

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    iSequence will be updated soon (01/20)

My body is ready :lol:

• @senhorlampada said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

My body is ready :lol:

As is my vast reservoir of gratitude. Makes note in calendar...

• Is it still due to be released pre Christmas? 🎅🏻

• Any chance of isequence price drop on black friday?

• edited November 2019

Yes, not only isequence :)

• @giku_beepstreet said:

Dude you really are the best

• edited November 2019

@giku_beepstreet said:

• Isequence was before iOS music app hype was a thing. If released today with modern iOS connectivity it might just create a Drambo level thread. The sequencing is so unique and easy to get going.

• black friday drambo release party??

• @reasOne said:
    black friday drambo release party??

Yes! Let’s get this thread to 100 pages before Friday!!! 🤓

• @giku_beepstreet said:

That seems coded..

@Liquidmantis said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

I picked up the ‘coded’ words also.. It’s going to be an interesting weekend.. I think this weekend is going to change iOS music production radically...

• @reasOne said:
    black friday drambo release party??

This is how rumors get started!! :hushed:

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    In the meanwhile:

News year after: Madlib made his 5 new albums using Drambo

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    In the meanwhile:

WOW !

• Is there any point in picking up cheap apps, if this is going to drop this weekend....I have kids to feed

• @Nicebutfun said:
    Is there any point in picking up cheap apps, if this is going to drop this weekend....I have kids to feed

How many? I have 3 :] I won... prices up!

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@Nicebutfun said:
    Is there any point in picking up cheap apps, if this is going to drop this weekend....I have kids to feed

I have 3 so we are even. I'll take from the college fund RIGHT NOW if you release this app this weekend. :p

• @Liquidmantis said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

I’m worried about this guy’s neck!

• @giku_beepstreet said:

If I may ask - updated to ... fixing the export ... or giving it „connectivity“?

• Damn I only have 2, getting too old to have anymore, but both my kids know I need drambo in my life to be a good dad

• edited November 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited November 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @kinkujin said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@Nicebutfun said:

I have 3 so we are even. I'll take from the college fund RIGHT NOW if you release this app this weekend. :p

I have three too. They can live on porridge for a week or two :-D

I did have to give up my studio space and my band for them so it’s only fair ;-)

This discussion has been closed.