Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo

Comments

• @jipumarino said:

@Turntablist said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@Turntablist said:

@JackDwyerburger said:
    What issues are people talking about with Zeeon? I can’t recall a single time I have ever had an issue with that synth. It’s perfection and half the time I use it over moog. Anyway...DRAMBO! Very excited for the beta

Zeeon and Sunrizer both crash here if i use automation.

What daw?

Beatmaker, Cubasis, Nanostudio

That's interesting, I used automation in BM3 during the year that it was my main DAW and now in Nanostudio and haven't had a problem. I wonder if there's a specific combination of factors that's causing your crashes.

At the time was a Mini 2, haven’t bothered reinstalling them since updating my IPad, they where just too unreliable.

• @Turntablist said:

@jipumarino said:

@Turntablist said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@Turntablist said:

@JackDwyerburger said:
    What issues are people talking about with Zeeon? I can’t recall a single time I have ever had an issue with that synth. It’s perfection and half the time I use it over moog. Anyway...DRAMBO! Very excited for the beta

Zeeon and Sunrizer both crash here if i use automation.

What daw?

Beatmaker, Cubasis, Nanostudio

That's interesting, I used automation in BM3 during the year that it was my main DAW and now in Nanostudio and haven't had a problem. I wonder if there's a specific combination of factors that's causing your crashes.

At the time was a Mini 2, haven’t bothered reinstalling them since updating my IPad, they where just too unreliable.

Would be helpful if you can reproduce this error and post. Many thanks.

• edited July 2019

I'll bite. How does one beta this baby? Heck, I'll alpha if ya' ask me. :)

• @inakarmacoma said:
    I'll bite. How does one beta this baby? Heck, I'll alpha if ya' ask me. :)

Ikr I wanna test this out!!!!

• @Carnbot said:
    There are some midi learn gui bugs in Zeeon, but not total disaster as I find even though the gui doesn't always refresh the AU parameters work ok :) Just that you need to ignore the gui if you're controlling the second layer remotely, if I remember correctly...

But...Drambo out the gates first, then Zeeon ;)

Can confirm 🙂

• @Hmtx said:
    Well I went and bought Zeeon to support Drambo development. That’s all that matters right now.

@giku_beepstreet inbox me the TestFlight invite if you need some fervent Impaktor style testing.

I think at this point you'd better stick with Impaktor as all the relevant modules aren't there yet and might be a while before Impaktor type action can be had. Everything else is pretty sleek and pretty intuitive though. Mind you it took me a while to get some things working and not out of the woods yet. Fun fun fun though. Loving the sequencer and the overall UI.

I'll post a vid when I get something propa to show.

• Thanks @supadom that’s good to know. A bit disappointing with the Impaktor-type modules... but I’m glad you’ve got the chance to test it out, can’t wait to see some videos :-)

• This will be the most beta’d App in the history of betas. Btw, please may I join the beta?

• edited July 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • This Drambo thread is a lot nicer than that other one about the death penalty...... having said that I wouldn’t like to be hanging by the neck waiting for it.

• @Max23 said:

@audio_DT said:
    This will be the most beta’d App in the history of betas. Btw, please may I join the beta?

we are not in the beta phase yet
    its still alpha and really basic things are changing on our input
    inventing some kind of workflow ...
    patience

Thanks.

• @Max23 said:

@audio_DT said:
    This will be the most beta’d App in the history of betas. Btw, please may I join the beta?

we are not in the beta phase yet
    its still alpha and really basic things are changing on our input
    inventing some kind of workflow ...
    patience

look forward to the beta. :)

I'm envisaging this as an app where you can invent your own workflow rather than having one baked in.
    I guess by the time it ships, it'll have numerous setups to get you going.

• In the time since this app was announced, I've bought a Metasonix D-2000, a Plumbutter, and am near the front of the line for a Pulsar 23 when that comes out later this year. Drambo may be redundant for me when it comes out.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    In the time since this app was announced, I've bought a Metasonix D-2000, a Plumbutter, and am near the front of the line for a Pulsar 23 when that comes out later this year. Drambo may be redundant for me when it comes out.

Pulsar 23! Im jealous.

In the time since this app was announced, I've bought a Metasonix D-2000, a Plumbutter, and am near the front of the line for a Pulsar 23 when that comes out later this year. Drambo may be redundant for me when it comes out.

Holy shit! What an awesome setup :open_mouth:

Now that's just showing off!

Plumbutter

I hear there's a cream to clear that up.

• @AndyPlankton said:

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    Plumbutter

I was tempted to go with “Plumbutter? But I barely know her!”

• @DCJ said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    Plumbutter

I was tempted to go with “Plumbutter? But I barely know her!”

Bravo ! :D

• It's been a few days so here's an obligatory Drambo thread post.

If I'm considering something like an OPZ or Digitakt, but would prefer something I can run on hardware I already have (ie iPhone or iPad) would it be wise to hold out for Drambo? Ya know, for those in the know ;)

Or are they different enough that it's a moot point?

• @icsleepers said:
    It's been a few days so here's an obligatory Drambo thread post.

If I'm considering something like an OPZ or Digitakt, but would prefer something I can run on hardware I already have (ie iPhone or iPad) would it be wise to hold out for Drambo? Ya know, for those in the know ;)

This thread convinced me to buy a Digitakt last July, which in turn conviced me to buy a Digitone, Octatrack, Analog 4. (What the hell have I done?!?)

Anyway, I love my Elektron gear, but i’m still incredibly excited about this app for a similar functionality on the move.

YMMV

• edited August 2019

@SanMateo said:

@icsleepers said:

This thread convinced me to buy a Digitakt last July, which in turn conviced me to buy a Digitone, Octatrack, Analog 4. (What the hell have I done?!?)

Anyway, I love my Elektron gear, but i’m still incredibly excited about this app for a similar functionality on the move.

YMMV

😂 i had my eyes on that bloody octatrack for years But never bought it.

• @SanMateo Yikes!! lol, cool though

• @icsleepers said:
    @SanMateo Yikes!! lol, cool though

My wife feels a bit differently 😂

• @[Deleted User] said:

@SanMateo said:

@icsleepers said:

YMMV

I think it’s great, but from a fun factor I think the Digi series has it going on.

• @SanMateo said:

@icsleepers said:
    @SanMateo Yikes!! lol, cool though

My wife feels a bit differently 😂

This is what keeps me grounded as well lol.

• @SanMateo said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@SanMateo said:

@icsleepers said:

YMMV

I think it’s great, but from a fun factor I think the Digi series has it going on.

Also looks nice! Too many thing to buy!

• @[Deleted User] said:

@SanMateo said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@SanMateo said:

@icsleepers said:

YMMV

The thing with Elektron gear is that it’s wicked addictive... something about it makes you want to collect them all.

• edited August 2019

@SanMateo said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@SanMateo said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@SanMateo said:

@icsleepers said:

YMMV

The thing with Elektron gear is that it’s wicked addictive... something about it makes you want to collect them all.

Stop or I start looking the elektron youtube videos again! 😆

• @[Deleted User] said:

@SanMateo said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@SanMateo said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@SanMateo said:

@icsleepers said:

YMMV

Stop or I start looking the elektron youtube videos again!

One of us, one of us!

This discussion has been closed.