Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo

Comments

• @legsmechanical said:
    To be fair, I also gave Pokémon Go one star for being the worst synth ever.

Excel for iOS... there are probably worse DAWS

• Beta!
    Drambeater
    Dambuster
    Dun dula der der
    dun dula der der
    dun dula der der
    dun dula dirrrrr

• What issues are people talking about with Zeeon? I can’t recall a single time I have ever had an issue with that synth. It’s perfection and half the time I use it over moog. Anyway...DRAMBO! Very excited for the beta

• @Pierre118 said:
    I agree with @whiteout , first fix the bugs in Zeeon. Drambo can wait

@Zeeon people, stop derailing this thread and distracting @giku_beepstreet.
    Start your own thread.
    Drambo, Drambo

• edited July 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited July 2019

There are some midi learn gui bugs in Zeeon, but not total disaster as I find even though the gui doesn't always refresh the AU parameters work ok :) Just that you need to ignore the gui if you're controlling the second layer remotely, if I remember correctly...

But...Drambo out the gates first, then Zeeon ;)

• Well I went and bought Zeeon to support Drambo development. That’s all that matters right now.

@giku_beepstreet inbox me the TestFlight invite if you need some fervent Impaktor style testing.

• @Hmtx said:
    Well I went and bought Zeeon to support Drambo development. That’s all that matters right now.

@giku_beepstreet inbox me the TestFlight invite if you need some fervent Impaktor style testing.

Getting Zeeon is doing a favour yourself! Is the best sounding vintage synth emu for iOS (And IMHO in the top5 software synths) Just wish the FX parameters would work as matrix destinations....

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@giku_beepstreet said:
    BopPad

😍😍😍😍

This.
    Is.
    Awesome.
    Sauce.

• @legsmechanical said:
    My Zeeon won’t drambo plz fix thx.

Brilliant.

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@SpookyZoo said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@SpookyZoo said:

@giku_beepstreet said:
    Yes, I need to make this version more stable, not to get flooded by bugs. Its just around the corner

If only bugfest Zeeon had as much love as its sibling. Such a shame! #blacksheep

Oddly passive-aggressive!

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@SpookyZoo said:

@giku_beepstreet said:
    Yes, I need to make this version more stable, not to get flooded by bugs. Its just around the corner

If only bugfest Zeeon had as much love as its sibling. Such a shame! #blacksheep

Oddly passive-aggressive!

Sad!

Yes, unfortunately. Having invested time testing Zeeon. Collating bugs, experimenting with different scenarios. Seeing if they’re repeatable, detailing all this info in numerous emails. All for the purpose of helping the dev and to make a great app even greater for every user...and to not have any single reply or notification from the developer while those known bugs sit and stew keeping the app handicapped in important midi areas. Then yes, I feel a tad bitter. And yes, sad.

Im trying to reply to every email. Unfortunately I stopped checking spam folder, due to tons of "girls and bitcoins". Could you PM me your email address here, so I can search for them. Sorry.

Done, thanks.

• Please release Drambo, i can't sleep anymore......

• @gsm909 said:

@Pierre118 said:
    I agree with @whiteout , first fix the bugs in Zeeon. Drambo can wait

@Zeeon people, stop derailing this thread and distracting @giku_beepstreet.
    Start your own thread.
    Drambo, Drambo

They (multiple) already exist. They have been Bumped. Thanks.

• @JackDwyerburger said:
    What issues are people talking about with Zeeon? I can’t recall a single time I have ever had an issue with that synth. It’s perfection and half the time I use it over moog. Anyway...DRAMBO! Very excited for the beta

Zeeon and Sunrizer both crash here if i use automation.

• @Turntablist said:

@JackDwyerburger said:
    What issues are people talking about with Zeeon? I can’t recall a single time I have ever had an issue with that synth. It’s perfection and half the time I use it over moog. Anyway...DRAMBO! Very excited for the beta

What daw?

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@Turntablist said:

@JackDwyerburger said:

What daw?

I bet it's Excel. It's given me nothing but trouble with AUv3

• @legsmechanical said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@Turntablist said:

@JackDwyerburger said:

What daw?

Remember Lotus 1-2-3? That would have been the DAW we all needed if they would have just kept going. I guess they didn’t think AU support was worth the investment in time.

I think drambo could be the one to take on the mantle of Best New Spreadsheet of 2019!

• Excel or Lotus 1-2-3 are linear or pattern based DAWs?

• @legsmechanical said:

Which is weird because Excel handles IAA like a champ.

• Pattern-based. Like Ableton. But I can't get a clip to launch no matter how many times I click on the damn cells.

• @legsmechanical said:
    Pattern-based. Like Ableton. But I can't get a clip to launch no matter how many times I click on the damn cells.

Well played...

• @SanMateo said:

@legsmechanical said:
    Pattern-based. Like Ableton. But I can't get a clip to launch no matter how many times I click on the damn cells.

Well played...

Indeed.

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@SanMateo said:

@legsmechanical said:

Well played...

Indeed.

Well, if you put media player audio clips in the cells, it actually works fairly well, no scene launching or loop quantisation though.

• edited July 2019

Just testing Time signal modulating some oscillators.. (Time is like sequencer clock pulse in modulars, its used for synchronization. In drambo its continuous phasor that can be waveshaped or "reverbed" :) https://www.dropbox.com/s/rhntm5pu0cdb4xd/drambo_sessionx.mp3?dl=0

• @legsmechanical said:

Have you tried swiping?

• I want my beta link beta link beta link beta link beta link beta link beta link beta link
    I want my beta link beta link beta link beta link beta link beta link beta link beta link
    Drambooooooo modular sequencer
    Dram-bo mod-ular sequencer
    Audio unitttt

• One word: Freaktastic. Even at this early stage.

Good Night from user #02

• @Turntablist said:

@JackDwyerburger said:

Like the modulation in the app? I’m pushing the shit out of it now with in app modulations as well as Rozeta LFO and haven’t had any issues yet in AUM

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@Turntablist said:

@JackDwyerburger said:

What daw?

Beatmaker, Cubasis, Nanostudio

• @Turntablist said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@Turntablist said:

@JackDwyerburger said:

What daw?

Beatmaker, Cubasis, Nanostudio

That's interesting, I used automation in BM3 during the year that it was my main DAW and now in Nanostudio and haven't had a problem. I wonder if there's a specific combination of factors that's causing your crashes.

This discussion has been closed.