Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo

Comments

• edited July 2019

@giku_beepstreet said:

@SpookyZoo said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@SpookyZoo said:

@giku_beepstreet said:
    Yes, I need to make this version more stable, not to get flooded by bugs. Its just around the corner

If only bugfest Zeeon had as much love as its sibling. Such a shame! #blacksheep

Oddly passive-aggressive!

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@SpookyZoo said:

@giku_beepstreet said:
    Yes, I need to make this version more stable, not to get flooded by bugs. Its just around the corner

If only bugfest Zeeon had as much love as its sibling. Such a shame! #blacksheep

Oddly passive-aggressive!

Sad!

Yes, unfortunately. Having invested time testing Zeeon. Collating bugs, experimenting with different scenarios. Seeing if they’re repeatable, detailing all this info in numerous emails. All for the purpose of helping the dev and to make a great app even greater for every user...and to not have any single reply or notification from the developer while those known bugs sit and stew keeping the app handicapped in important midi areas. Then yes, I feel a tad bitter. And yes, sad.

Im trying to reply to every email. Unfortunately I stopped checking spam folder, due to tons of "girls and bitcoins". Could you PM me your email address here, so I can search for them. Sorry.

will you also reply about the sample rate issues i have on some of your apps please? I don’t understand why you dont reply? Maybe it cant be fixed? Would be good to know either way. Many thanks for you time in advance.

• @[Deleted User] Yep, I replied... We've been talking about odd reverb sound @96khz . I gonna back to this soon.

• edited July 2019

BopPad

• I gonna post a link soon.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @giku_beepstreet said:
    @[Deleted User] Yep, I replied... We've been talking about odd reverb sound @96khz . I gonna back to this soon.

great! its been a year since i asked but I do appreciate that you are still prepared to resolve it. thanks

• Oh c‘mon, @giku_beepstreet, we love your past and future apps, but please don’t gaslight us. We’ve been shouting at you for years, including in this very thread you’re actively monitoring, about all those bugs in Zeeon (incomplete Midi and layer implementation for me, samplerate issues for others, off the top of my head). You consciously chose to ignore us.

I understand it’s a difficult market, and that there‘s no immediate financial reward for delivering bug fixes for free. But please don’t damage your long term prospects by undermining our trust — in you, and in the iOS platform as a whole. Thank you.

• @whiteout said:
    Oh c‘mon, @giku_beepstreet, we love your past and future apps, but please don’t gaslight us. We’ve been shouting at you for years, including in this very thread you’re actively monitoring, about all those bugs in Zeeon (incomplete Midi and layer implementation for me, samplerate issues for others, off the top of my head). You consciously chose to ignore us.

I understand it’s a difficult market, and that there‘s no immediate financial reward for delivering bug fixes for free. But please don’t damage your long term prospects by undermining our trust — in you, and in the iOS platform as a whole. Thank you.

You are absolutely right. Could you PM me a list of MIDI problems you have with Zeeon (or post them here) ? And if do they occur in AU or standalone only? My beta team reported nothing, the only email I got about those got lost.

• @whiteout Shh. Don't distract him on the eve of the beta!

• I agree with @whiteout , first fix the bugs in Zeeon. Drambo can wait, @giku_beepstreet

• I've got no issues with Zeeon as an AUv3 other than that I'd love to be able to scale the UI to make the knobs bigger...
    For me the only reason to use the stand-alone is to get the IAPs and backup the presets...

• Well that thread turned around quickly

• @Zaubrer said:
    Well that thread turned around quickly

Not bad though. 61 pages before going off-topic.

• edited July 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @EyeOhEss said:

@mistercharlie said:

@Zaubrer said:
    Well that thread turned around quickly

Not bad though. 61 pages before going off-topic.

:) Any Zeeon/existing bug fix stuff should be posted in new topic. From what I read here it sounds like it’s more feature requests/niche scenario stuff?

Can’t always expect a dev to delay new apps/revenue ahead of all of those kind of things on old apps...same as hardware. Old elektron boxes for example still often have bugs/feature requests when new boxes are released. That’s just how it goes...

But yeah, if anyone has major issues with Zeeon not working as advertised that sucks but start a new thread about it.

+1

• edited July 2019

-1 I asked to PM me. My inbox is still empty ;)

• My Zeeon won’t drambo plz fix thx.

• aw c'mon, quit distracting the man.

I know the frustration of unreplied messages, but please give the guy a break.. I've had much worse customer support from companies with an entire support department.

My experience with beepstreet support has always been top notch. Sometimes things can slip through the cracks. I don't think there's gaslighting going on, and I fully trust that any issues with zeeon will get tended to in due time. Patience... B)

• @palm said:
    aw c'mon, quit distracting the man.

I know the frustration of unreplied messages, but please give the guy a break.. I've had much worse customer support from companies with an entire support department.

My experience with beepstreet support has always been top notch. Sometimes things can slip through the cracks. I don't think there's gaslighting going on, and I fully trust that any issues with zeeon will get tended to in due time. Patience... B)

I been waiting a year which is fairly patient and it is a bug not a feature request but agreed the dev said he fix it like he said a year ago so I wont add anymore bug related questions to Zeeon and sunriser here. peace

• One thing that struck me is...
    ...how close is the synthesis engine in Drambo compared Dagger?(Would still love to see Dagger pop-up as an iOS AUv3).

• Is there really gonna be a public beta!!!!

• Looking forward to that beta link :)

• @legsmechanical said:
    My Zeeon won’t drambo plz fix thx.

Bwahaha. Winner!

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    BopPad

😍😍😍😍

• btw. One of my apps got such a one star comment "The worst game ever!"

• To be fair, I also gave Pokémon Go one star for being the worst synth ever.

• @legsmechanical said:
    To be fair, I also gave Pokémon Go one star for being the worst synth ever.

LOL !

This discussion has been closed.