Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo

Comments

• @Multicellular said:

@kinkujin said:
    I'm a-scared of velociraptors but that fat unicorn ... it's too cute

Fear not! Velociraptor was actually the size of a wild turkey.
    Except well....Utah Raptor, that's more like what was in the Jurassic Park movies. Sorry.

If you wanted to scare the kid you could've pulled the gun on him.

BABIES SMELL!

• @oat_phipps said:

@Multicellular said:

@kinkujin said:

Except well....Utah Raptor, that's more like what was in the Jurassic Park movies. Sorry.

BABIES SMELL!

Have you seen a wild turkey? We have tons of them around us. Oy, they could kill a man.

But getting back to Drambo ... this is one I've been looking for, coveting, pining for, putting a ridiculous amount of hope on ... I really need to take up wild turkey hunting. It would be cheaper.

• edited October 2018

Just started controlling AUM AU parameters with Patterning2 cc.... this will go very well together. :)

• @kinkujin said:

@oat_phipps said:

@Multicellular said:

@kinkujin said:

BABIES SMELL!

Have you seen a wild turkey? We have tons of them around us. Oy, they could kill a man.

But getting back to Drambo ... this is one I've been looking for, coveting, pining for, putting a ridiculous amount of hope on ... I really need to take up wild turkey hunting. It would be cheaper.

I was just liberally quoting Jurassic Park because I can't help myself when the subject comes up..

"Well, we have a T. Rex..."

Clevah girl

• @oat_phipps said:

@kinkujin said:

@oat_phipps said:

@Multicellular said:

@kinkujin said:

BABIES SMELL!

I was just liberally quoting Jurassic Park because I can't help myself when the subject comes up..

Clevah girl

I always used to quote that line from Total Recall and was beaming with validation when it came up again in JP.

• @AudioGus said:

@oat_phipps said:

@kinkujin said:

@oat_phipps said:

@Multicellular said:

@kinkujin said:

BABIES SMELL!

Clevah girl

I always used to quote that line from Total Recall and was beaming with validation when it came up again in JP.

What ?! I didn't know that? My wife and I always use that to refer to our coniving daughter. hehehehehe

• edited October 2018

@kinkujin said:

@AudioGus said:

@oat_phipps said:

@kinkujin said:

@oat_phipps said:

@Multicellular said:

@kinkujin said:

BABIES SMELL!

Clevah girl

What ?! I didn't know that? My wife and I always use that to refer to our coniving daughter. hehehehehe

• @AudioGus said:

@kinkujin said:

@AudioGus said:

@oat_phipps said:

@kinkujin said:

@oat_phipps said:

@Multicellular said:

@kinkujin said:

BABIES SMELL!

Clevah girl

hahahaha !!!

• Drumbuie - tasty.

• @ALB said:
    Drumbuie - tasty.

Obscure but delicious :)

• @AudioGus said:
    Just started controlling AUM AU parameters with Patterning2 cc.... this will go very well together. :)

Go on...

• Animal ... got to pay tribute to the best drummer there is.

Plus it’s not a bad name actually.

• edited October 2018

Is this basically going to be an Octatrack+ at this point with even more functionality? If so, amazing!

• Drumblr ....Let’s get ready to Drumble :)

• @Michael_R_Grant said:
    Is this basically going to be an Octatrack+ at this point with even more functionality? If so, amazing!

Its just an empty modular rack, that can process/generate audio and midi. :)

• @giku_beepstreet I've not been following this thread as avidly as I would have hoped...

But what kind of 'modulators' (and routing options) will be available?

Personally I'd love to see a 'hybrid' between LFO and Step Sequencer(ie. custom LFO wave) where the Y-Axis values could be snapped to a user-definable grid (ie. for example 1/24 for +/- 12 semitones) or 1-10 (for 0,10%,20% etc).

The 'speed' of the step-sequencer/modulator should not be too 'limited' so the fastest it could go would be one step per 'audio buffer' or 'internal tick'.(These kind of crazy tricks are possible to do using SunVox).

Another interesting effect for Sample & Hold type effects would be to run the output from the LFO thru a 'decimator' to reduce the resolution (bit-depth) and smoothness(sample-rate). (This 'effect' could also be added to the 'output stage' of the LFO/Step-Sequencer to allow interpolated or stepped output, ie. higher values smoother interpolation, 0 = no interpolation meaning stepped output.

Looking forward to the day when Drambo drops :)

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@Michael_R_Grant said:

I really like the use of present tense here :)

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@Michael_R_Grant said:

That's the way to go! .... Albeit get ready for the 1star 'I opened the app and there's no sound' reviews. ;)

• Please god release the beautiful thing now! We need it! Any updates on release date.

• I wonder if all the FX from Zeeon is included. The chorus and phaser are better than what exist on iOS elsewhere.

• @Cib said:
    I wonder if all the FX from Zeeon is included. The chorus and phaser are better than what exist on iOS elsewhere.

yeah, weird how there really isn't a very good phaser Auv3. I'd have to say that FAC chorus is pretty damn good though.

• @palm said:

@Cib said:
    I wonder if all the FX from Zeeon is included. The chorus and phaser are better than what exist on iOS elsewhere.

yeah, weird how there really isn't a very good phaser Auv3. I'd have to say that FAC chorus is pretty damn good though.

I’ve been using some of the 4Pockets stuff lately. It’s all AU. I like it.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/phaser-auv3-plugin/id1431653191?mt=8

• @anickt said:

@palm said:

@Cib said:

I’ve been using some of the 4Pockets stuff lately. It’s all AU. I like it.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/phaser-auv3-plugin/id1431653191?mt=8

ah cool, thanks for the tip!

• Actually the zero delay feedback is the great thing with the Zeeon phaser. Even hard to find in the desktop world.

• I can release this as a separate AU Fx if there is a need :)

• We need this to be released. Currently drums are on hold for all AU workflows until this baby sees the light of day!

• Status: finishing step sequencer with p-locks, conditional steps and commands, like "jump to step x in track y", "start", "stop", "reverse" etc..

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Dawdles said:

@giku_beepstreet said:
    Status: finishing step sequencer with p-locks, conditional steps and commands, like "jump to step x in track y", "start", "stop", "reverse" etc..

Customer status: Eager!

Can’t remember if mentioned before, will there be midi out on the sequencer, for other apps/hardware?

Yes, it receives and sends audio and MIDI

This discussion has been closed.