Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo

Comments

• @bcrichards said:
    Beta tester fomo

Gets noisy at end. Sorry!

Seems like a very powerful app. Hope there's a "share patch" function for a dummy like me.

• @Artj you can export and share presets and projects easily. But it’s intuitive, invites you to learn, and you’ll be making your stuff in no time, if you want to.

• Also some of the other beta testers are very skilled sound designers to my ears and the app will ship with some of their creations.

• @bcrichards said:
    @Artj you can export and share presets and projects easily. But it’s intuitive, invites you to learn, and you’ll be making your stuff in no time, if you want to.

Thank you, @bcrichards. Look forwards to play with those you guys will make and of course love to try to dive into it myself too!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @bcrichards said:
    Also some of the other beta testers are very skilled sound designers to my ears and the app will ship with some of their creations.

Looking forward to some more videos from you too 🙂

• At this point, it is seeming rather likely that we will get an April Fool’s Day app drop. That would be pretty funny after all this time.

• April 2nd. But create a "Drambo is Available Now!" thread on April 1.

• edited March 2020

How perfect would that be if Drambo dropped on April 1st. Giku would be in good company :)

What Also Happened on April 1st:

• @wim said:
    April 2nd. But create a "Drambo is Available Now!" thread on April 1.

Or release on April 1st but make it a fully stripped version that has a single button that plays Rick Astley. Then update on the 2nd to the real version.

• Brilliant! Nothin' better than a good Rick Roll.

• @YourJunk said:

@wim said:
    April 2nd. But create a "Drambo is Available Now!" thread on April 1.

Or release on April 1st but make it a fully stripped version that has a single button that plays Rick Astley. Then update on the 2nd to the real version.

Ok im gonna say this, i know of an app which has a Rick Ashley easter egg 🐣 in it!

• @echoopera said:
    How perfect would that be if Drambo dropped on April 1st. Giku would be in good company :)

It would be really perfect when Drambo AND audio tracks for NS2 will be released on April 1st........

• Nah, Ableton will Release iLive for iPadOS on April 1st :)
    But I'm quite sure we'll get plenty of 'news' regarding apps we all want for iPadOS...

• @Pierre118 said:

@echoopera said:

It would be really perfect when Drambo AND audio tracks for NS2 will be released on April 1st........

Plus all Cubasis 2 bugs that have been reported over the years - finally said to be fixed in brand new Cubasis 4 😂

• @rs2000 said:

Plus all Cubasis 2 bugs that have been reported over the years - finally said to be fixed in brand new Cubasis 4 😂

With the release date set to April 1st 2025! :D

• but today would be better 😎

• @Samu said:

@rs2000 said:

With the release date set to April 1st 2025! :D

Good estimate.

• @rs2000 said:

@Pierre118 said:

@echoopera said:

:)

• Manual looks great . I know I’m in a minority here but I’m so tired of app bugs. I say we’ve waited all last year so release when it’s relatively big free. I’d rather wait .

• @Telstar5 said:
    Manual looks great . I know I’m in a minority here but I’m so tired of app bugs. I say we’ve waited all last year so release when it’s relatively big free. I’d rather wait .

Definitely in the minority. I love bugs. 😜

• @YourJunk said:

@Telstar5 said:
    Manual looks great . I know I’m in a minority here but I’m so tired of app bugs. I say we’ve waited all last year so release when it’s relatively big free. I’d rather wait .

Definitely in the minority. I love bugs. 😜

Even if proper food is still available?

• Are we there yet? >:)
    This is the most awaited iOS app ever for me. It will replace 95% of my other iOS music apps.

• Drambo before Audio Tracks on the NS2.

What a time to be alive

• @Clueless said:
    This is the most awaited iOS app ever for me. It will replace 95% of my other iOS music apps.

Famous last words :D

• @brambos said:

@Clueless said:

Maybe :)
    But at least your apps belong to the other 5% ;)

• @Clueless said:

@brambos said:

@Clueless said:

Maybe :)
    But at least your apps belong to the other 5% ;)

Right answer

• Currently it seems the Drambo testing messaging conversation is the most exciting place of the whole forum. At least for me ;)

This discussion has been closed.