Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo

Comments

• On schedule to be released on the thread 2 year anniversary date?
    Which is April the something or other ;)

• All hail the great @giku_beepstreet on manifesting this incarnation of this great app. I know it’s been a labor of love and i just want to thank you for sharing this journey with us.

We can’t wait to start making music and noises with this wonderment. 👊🏼™️

Good luck with the home stretch to launch.

• 29 pages to go. Let’s go people.

• work just gave us the night off 😉 could there be any drambo in my evening lock down plans?

• It would actually be hilarious if it went out tomorrow. AudioKit is so excited about their 808 thing releasing tomorrow. Let @giku_beepstreet just drop the mic same day.

• Guys, why are you making this a question of days? Are you trying to kill me with anxiety :-P

Please, stop the hype, I can't take it anymore! :blush:

Jokes aside, thank you @giku_beepstreet and the Beta testers for sharing the journey. ;-)

• @YourJunk said:
    29 pages to go. Let’s go people.

You mean 129 pages to go !

• edited March 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited March 2020

I thought I finish off that last doodle I did yesterday using the drambo factory samples included. Drambo standalone.

This is my last video I think on this thread.

• The hint is heavy with this one :wink: :wink:

• @Shiro said:
    I thought I finish off that last doodle I did yesterday using the drambo factory samples included.

This one sounds a bit like the many birds tweeting before the sun rises in the morning.
    The summer is near 😃🌞

• Yeah, that is a thing of ruuude beauty, I love it @Shiro

• @Krupa Well said ☺️

• edited March 2020

@Shiro Oh man...this reminds me of some fine moments in a DJ Krush set....yummy yummy :)

Nice Work on the tease :)

• edited March 2020

@echoopera said: @Krupa @rs2000
    @Shiro Oh man...this reminds me of some fine moments in a DJ Krush set....yummy yummy :)

Nice Work on the tease :)

Thank you sirs.

• I took tomorrow off for a few reasons. Is it possible that this will be one more?

• @Shiro your stuff is really really good. I hope you have some demo stuff available for us learners to download whenever this drops.

• @drez said:
    @Shiro your stuff is really really good. I hope you have some demo stuff available for us learners to download whenever this drops.

We either will be (1) importing your demo presets or (2) studying the videos to re-create the sounds. Our fate is in your hands. 😉

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@drez said:
    @Shiro your stuff is really really good. I hope you have some demo stuff available for us learners to download whenever this drops.

We either will be (1) importing your demo presets or (2) studying the videos to re-create the sounds. Our fate is in your hands. 😉

I think @giku_beepstreet is gonna arrange that.

• Drambo secretly drops April 1st without announcement while we are here bitching about its release date.
    ---PLOT TWIST---
    But it's no longer called "Drambo"

• @Shiro said:
    I thought I finish off that last doodle I did yesterday using the drambo factory samples included. Drambo standalone.

Very cool. Thanks!

• @DatGood said:
    Drambo secretly drops April 1st without announcement while we are here bitching about its release date.
    ---PLOT TWIST---
    But it's no longer called "Drambo"

That'll teach us.

• @Shiro said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@drez said:

I think @giku_beepstreet is gonna arrange that.

Woo woo

• edited March 2020

Beta tester fomo

Gets noisy at end. Sorry!

• Wow, that sounds good

• It slappeth

• Drambra Streisand

This discussion has been closed.