Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo

Comments

• @echoopera said:
    @giku_beepstreet is a Dramboliciousness weekend in our near future?

Here's some Dramboliciousness to keep you going in the meantime ...

• @craftycurate said:

@echoopera said:
    @giku_beepstreet is a Dramboliciousness weekend in our near future?

Here's some Dramboliciousness to keep you going in the meantime ...

😆

• @bcrichards said:
    @papertiger @wim things have already changed enough where I’ll have to redo some of the videos. Making and posting before release has been self-indulgent on my part more than anything else. Oh well! Multi-output is a welcome surprise to see!

Lol, oh dear. I’d recommend stop posting them, perhaps. Otherwise the next wave after its release will be people complaining about things working differently than in your videos. :lol:

• Those videos will be safely buried 50 pages back in the thread by then. :D

• i mean it looks ready to me!! 😏😎🤣😎

• @papertiger said:
    Lol, oh dear. I’d recommend stop posting them, perhaps.

Don’t listen to this madness!!!

• @wim said:
    Those videos will be safely buried 50 pages back in the thread by then. :D

Maybe someone could add a Drambo page with links to the videos? And some basic info.

• @rs2000 said:
    Sounds like @giku_beepstreet is doing his best to satisfy our endless dreams of Featuriciousness, naturally delaying development but delivering the best possible app in the end 👍🏼

I guess, here’s another reason to delay..

‘Support Auv3 user Presets shared across host in iOS 13’ In AUM.

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    Someone asked for Impaktor like video..

Something very basic. Audio input is fed into a comb filter, modulated by envelope detector and then processed by frequency shifter. Thanks to this there is absolutely no audio feedback ( audio comes from speakers ).

@giku_beepstreet said:
    Someone asked for Impaktor like video..

Something very basic. Audio input is fed into a comb filter, modulated by envelope detector and then processed by frequency shifter. Thanks to this there is absolutely no audio feedback ( audio comes from speakers ).

Really hope some users here will create several patches/presets just for this feature :)

• Just waiting on some updates and I think more videos will start cropping up 👍

Quick rainy night vibe while bug 🐛 smashing

• @Shiro said:
    Just waiting on some updates and I think more videos will start cropping up 👍

I enjoyed this.

• @Shiro said:
    Just waiting on some updates and I think more videos will start cropping up 👍

Nice drum programming. Reminded me of hybrid minds.

• @bcrichards said:
    @papertiger @wim things have already changed enough where I’ll have to redo some of the videos. Making and posting before release has been self-indulgent on my part more than anything else. Oh well! Multi-output is a welcome surprise to see!

There's a new Wiki page (make sure you're logged in over there before editing anything!)
    It currently only contains a list of Drambo-related videos I've found in this thread (to be updated!)

https://wiki.audiob.us/drambo_beta_version_no_official_release_yet

• @rs2000 said:

@bcrichards said:

There's a new Wiki page (make sure you're logged in over there before editing anything!)
    It currently only contains a list of Drambo-related videos I've found in this thread (to be updated!)

https://wiki.audiob.us/drambo_beta_version_no_official_release_yet

I’ve moved the page to https://wiki.audiob.us/beepstreet_drambo

(with a note about the software being in beta) somthat the link will stay relevant even once the software is released. It would be great if the Drambo beta folks and Giku would add information of interest to the Drambo curious.

• As it seems, this monster of a thread will soon be closed, with the release nearing.
    I'm so happy.

• I wonder what will come first, Drambo or nuclear fusion?

• edited February 2020

@Philippe said:
    I wonder what will come first, Drambo or nuclear fusion?

It’ll be an IAP

• @Philippe said:

Lockeed Martin announced that they will bring 10years from now commercial 100 MW fusion reactor ... so.. enough time for beepstreet to finish drambo ...

• @dendy said:

@Philippe said:

Lockeed Martin announced that they will bring 10years from now commercial 100 MW fusion reactor ... so.. enough time for beepstreet to finish drambo ...

I'm sure it will have similar energy resources stored inside.

• Disclaimer: drambo is in beta so some parts are still being finished and could change.

Quick one on master track transpose, you can link tracks to the master track and master/global transpose. Any combination of tracks can be used this way, this doesn’t apply to midi out modules yet... maybe It can be implemented in the future.

It works well used subtly, I made it obvious here. It can be entered in real time and from midi controller also.

• Worst thread, ever.

• @Shiro said:
    Disclaimer: drambo is in beta so some parts are still being finished and could change.

Quick one on master track transpose, you can link tracks to the master track and master/global transpose. Any combination of tracks can be used this way, this doesn’t apply to midi out modules yet... maybe It can be implemented in the future.

It works well used subtly, I made it obvious here. It can be entered in real time and from midi controller also.

Very nice progressions! :)

• If you hate this thread but you see this message, you are your own worst enemy.

• @DCJ said:
    If you hate this thread but you see this message, you are your own worst enemy.

OMG! Why will no one lock this thread!

• @Shiro said:
    Disclaimer: drambo is in beta so some parts are still being finished and could change.

Loving this!

• 60 pages til release

• @DCJ said:
    If you hate this thread but you see this message, you are your own worst enemy.

True. It's like self inflicted whipping. Like that guy from Da Vinci code. :))

• edited February 2020

i’m down for an early audiobus forum members ghost release 😎 👻 we promise not to feature request or complain about bugs 😀 i’m sure by now they are all worked out enough to get by 🧪🧪

• edited February 2020

@reasOne said:
    i’m down for an early audiobus forum members ghost release 😎 👻 we promise not to feature request or complain about bugs 😀 i’m sure by now they are all worked out enough to get by 🧪🧪

I'm legendary in "if something doesn't work in perfect way, just use some workaround, instead of complaining or requesting new features" - so i'm in :-)

This discussion has been closed.