Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo

Comments

• Hmmm, no one dances to my music except me. So I'll call it "Electronic Music". Music made with electrons.

• @kinkujin said:
    Hmmm, no one dances to my music except me. So I'll call it "Electronic Music". Music made with electrons.

That’s probably a more descriptive name for what I make as well.

• edited January 2020

@drez said:

@kinkujin said:
    Hmmm, no one dances to my music except me. So I'll call it "Electronic Music". Music made with electrons.

That’s probably a more descriptive name for what I make as well.

That covers pretty much everything in universe except of neutron stars :-))) Everything is made of (amongs other stuff and mostly empty space) of electrons :)))

• edited January 2020

This thread is by far the best deterrent to buying Drambo.
    It has already bored me and has not gone out yet...

• Yeah, maybe part of the issue that EDM means different things depending upon your age/where you are. Like nobody I know would call techno or Theo Parrish EDM. EDM tends to be used disparagingly about US style post brostep type music (Skrillex, Deadmau5), or occasionally super mainstream forms of house and trance. Or I guess any music that attracts the 'bros'.

The Deadmau5 thing is better than the stuff I've heard from him before. You should check out James Holden, Clark, Throwing Snow, Max Cooper, Paula Temple, Daniel Avery - you'd probably like some of it.

• @Faland said:

Says the guy who just made a completely pointless and boring post. ;)

• @Faland said:

You're not helping matters. But the page count is increasing! Whoot!

• My post may be pointless and boring, but I'm not kidding at all, I hope for the developer to be the only one to think of it this way. It's not a good advertisement for Drambo imho, not at all. Cheers

• @Faland said:
    My post may be pointless and boring, but I'm not kidding at all, I hope for the developer to be the only one to think of it this way. It's not a good advertisement for Drambo imho, not at all. Cheers

If an app is to go on to greatness and success this forum/thread is actually a spec in that massive pool. I imagine there would be real promotion on social networks with far more reach and prominence. We are the self selected model railroad basement nerds bored at work. I figure barely anyone in the real marketplace at large cares about iOS pre-release threads on ye olde school vanilla forums.

• wimwim
    edited January 2020

@Faland said:
    My post may be pointless and boring, but I'm not kidding at all, I hope for the developer to be the only one to think of it this way. It's not a good advertisement for Drambo imho, not at all. Cheers

I'm puzzled why you read/participate? It's a sincere question, not an attempt to be snarky. Feel free not to answer since it's none of my business anyway! B)

• edited January 2020

Just realized I've been stalking this post from the beginning without doing my part to push toward 200. So this is me absolving myself of that shame.

• @wim said:

@Faland said:

I'm puzzled why you read/participate? It's a sincere question, not an attempt to be snarky. Feel free not to answer since it's none of my business anyway! B)

I really don’t know either. My bad. Best.

• @wim said:

@Faland said:

Or why get upset with a developer for other people rambling out of control on a 3rd party forum.

• @Faland said:

Sounds like you’re looking for an excuse to not like or want the app. If you want that, you could just spend a couple minutes watching @Max23 jerk off onto his keyboard.

1. How does drambo handles audio recording? If you want to have guitar recorded in part 1, for 16 bars for example?
    2. Can it host auv3 effects?
    3. Can it be mapped to controller?
  • @YourJunk said:

@Faland said:

Sounds like you’re looking for an excuse to not like or want the app. If you want that, you could just spend a couple minutes watching @Max23 jerk off onto his keyboard.

I love on brand posts.

• I will not buy this app that I'm mad hasn't been released already, just to annoy a beta tester.

• @cian said:
    I will not buy this app that I'm mad hasn't been released already, just to annoy a beta tester.

Seems a little extreme there. Maybe relax there, guy. Take a breather there, pal.

• @YourJunk said:

@cian said:
    I will not buy this app that I'm mad hasn't been released already, just to annoy a beta tester.

Seems a little extreme there. Maybe relax there, guy. Take a breather there, pal.

I think that was a joke.

• @wim said:

@YourJunk said:

@cian said:

I think that was a joke.

I think it was a response to one too.

• While we’re waiting...

• @Callaeci said:
    While we’re waiting...

That needs to be one of those 10 hour videos.

• We are not waiting, we are becoming.

• I’m just waiting

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    We are not waiting, we are becoming.

This is easily the best post on this forum.

• edited January 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • This is very illustrative I think

• The only S&H I need right here.

• Why do I come into this thread right before I’m about to do some songs? I’ll read something on here about modular and just go down a rabbit hole for hours exploring the universe of all my little electron buddies

This discussion has been closed.