Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo

Comments

• HYDRA

a multi-headed beast of kit!!!

• A Moovebox...

• Don't you like Profusion? :)

• Groovular

• Obfuscator by BeepStreet.

Not to imply anything beyond my own mystification with modular systems....

• edited May 2018

Sigh...

I'll just be over here drooling and twiddling my thumbs why @giku_beepstreet laughs maniacally at all us addicts.

• Yeah so its not like I wasn't sold already. Now you're just being cruel making us wait :P

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    Don't you like Profusion? :)

I still prefer Drambo

• @realdawei said:

@giku_beepstreet said:
    Don't you like Profusion? :)

I still prefer Drambo

+1 ... also, dying to see the slicer module.

• Any chance of building in some Euclidean rhythms, and perhaps some kind of evolution and/or randomness in the rhythms?

• Profusion is kinda dull to me. This thing you are building has wild and wooly written all over it. I can't even imagine the unholy sounds that will come out of this creation. Drambo at least reflects the craziness that could ensue... Not to mention Sunrizer, Zeeon, Impaktor--they all have spunk and character. Profusion doesn't have that same zippity dooo.

• edited May 2018

Galvanizer
    ModCosm
    Madnezz lol
    Ok this is my last one :Modezz

• Looks great, intuitive and pretty limitless to sound design possibilities

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Profusion is kinda dull to me. This thing you are building has wild and wooly written all over it. I can't even imagine the unholy sounds that will come out of this creation. Drambo at least reflects the craziness that could ensue... Not to mention Sunrizer, Zeeon, Impaktor--they all have spunk and character. Profusion doesn't have that same zippity dooo.

Exactamundo

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks for your opinions. Yep.. I gonna stick to Drambo :)

• @Dawdles said:
    Hyped. @giku_beepstreet does the sampling have speed param that goes (fully right > fully left) fwd>bwd? Like Octatrack and the sampler in Filtatron?

Yes, fwd, backward, ping-pong, start position, loop point and sample end. Everything may be p-locked. There will be another sampler types: slicers, wave extractors, granulators etc..

• I'm awaiting delivery of a Keith Mcmillen BopPad. I'm highly curious as to how it would be as a controller for this app?

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    Any chance of building in some Euclidean rhythms, and perhaps some kind of evolution and/or randomness in the rhythms?

You can:

• Set track length for poly-rhytms
    • Use one of modules that affect triggers (randomizer, humanizer and re-generators for zips, zaps, echoes)
  • @MarkR said:
    I'm awaiting delivery of a Keith Mcmillen BopPad. I'm highly curious as to how it would be as a controller for this app?

Wow, I wasn't aware of this. Thanks! Ordering.. my poor wallet :)

• I ❤️ Drambo

• @Dawdles said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@Dawdles said:
    Hyped. @giku_beepstreet does the sampling have speed param that goes (fully right > fully left) fwd>bwd? Like Octatrack and the sampler in Filtatron?

Yes, fwd, backward, ping-pong, start position, loop point and sample end. Everything may be p-locked. There will be another sampler types: slicers, wave extractors, granulators etc..

Sweet! Always bums me out in Beatmaker there's no speed knob that travels from ffwd to bwd. Would make BM3 sampler much more interesting for automation/modulation. One of the params I hit most often on octatrack. Stoked it's in Drambo :) < and +1 on keeping that name!

I use playback modes, knob is only for speed, not direction. You mean bidirectional knob that goes from negative speed through zero to positive speed?

• @MarkR said:
    I'm awaiting delivery of a Keith Mcmillen BopPad. I'm highly curious as to how it would be as a controller for this app?

Il probably use it with my LPD8 Wireless as I tend to with most audio apps.

• @giku_beepstreet one more question will AU3 format plugins be useable as FX on fx channels 1 & 2?

• edited May 2018

@AikiGhost said:
    @giku_beepstreet one more question will AU3 format plugins be useable as FX on fx channels 1 & 2?

What are FX channels 1&2? You mean Drambo send busses? No, Drambo is AUv3 extension and can't host other extensions.

• edited May 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Dawdles said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@Dawdles said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@Dawdles said:

Sweet! Always bums me out in Beatmaker there's no speed knob that travels from ffwd to bwd. Would make BM3 sampler much more interesting for automation/modulation. One of the params I hit most often on octatrack. Stoked it's in Drambo :) < and +1 on keeping that name!

I use playback modes, knob is only for speed, not direction. You mean bidirectional knob that goes from negative speed through zero to positive speed?

Yeah I was talking about bidirectional knob :( Filtatron is the only app Ive come across that has it. But it rules on Octatrack. Ah man, that's a bummer. Maybe it can be added? Opens up a TON of mangling possibilities...

No problem. I gonna make it and try it :) Yep.. this could be fun!

This discussion has been closed.