Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Wanted: Testers!

124»

Comments

• For me it is precisely about that. The time between the idea in my head and the first sounds coming out of the speakers.

Since state saving and ab/AUM presets things have been improved considerably but I agree, preset switch via controller would be absolutely cracking. I think this is one thing that distinguishes an average band from a tight, well rehearsed one. Starting a new song before the last one has faded can be even better!

• hello @Michael ,

I can't find out how to send a feedback for the audiobus 3 beta test with Testflight.
    Do I send it to you by mail?

Which address?

• @ttk said:
    hello @Michael ,

I can't find out how to send a feedback for the audiobus 3 beta test with Testflight.
    Do I send it to you by mail?

Which address?

There's a "Get Support" button in the app settings you can use, which is probably easiest, or just email [email protected]

• @Max23 said:
    another cool trick would be to allow multiple solo buttons to be pressed
    this practically makes the solo buttons play buttons, they do the exact opposite of mute

Sounds sensible! I'll see what I can do when I'm working on 3.2.

• edited July 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hah! That's hilarious!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Guys, How do we activate the "Diagnostic Mode" in AB3 ?

• It's in the system settings app, under Audiobus

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am encountering a couple of different bugs already in 10.3.3 with the new Audiobus 3.1. Not sure if you are still interested in having me join the testers to keepvyou posted on bugs i run into on 10.3.3?

• Please do - if you could email me, that'd be easiest. [email protected]

• edited July 2018

Should testers be seeing the update in the App Store? Or does the most recent beta test = final release? I didn’t see an update notification, just curious.
    edit never mind, I could have found the answer by a simple search, du(