Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: IK Multimedia UNO Synth

Comments

• @ikmultimedia will there be any way to tune the oscillators in cents? Or a global tuning mode?

• The synth looks dope, but what are the lil keys/buttons like? They look flat

• No OscSync or Crossmod, LFO goes to 20Hz etc etc...
    Maybe they saved something for DOS ;)

• @BiancaNeve said:
    243 euro comes from your web site eur 199 plus Italian vat at 22% =eur 243

this is funny actually ;)
    stupid taxes always... then the korg monologue really gets interesting

• oh wow, I like the sound of this thing.

• @AndyPlankton said:
    @ikmultimedia
    Theres a spelling mistake on the store...

True analog synthesizer. Easily programmable. Ultra-portable. PRE-ORDER - Shypping July 2018. FREE SHIPPING ON PRE-ORDERS!

Somebody slypped up! Thanks :)

• what I want to know is Will IK be making a parameter locking sampling beat machine of the exact same stature to go with this synth.... I know for a fact if this was a drumsampler it would fly off the shelf at this price, especially if it was an analog drum sampler?

• o> @skulptur_sound said:

The synth looks dope, but what are the lil keys/buttons like? They look flat

The keyboard is cap-sense so they are indeed flat

• Dudes, @ikmultimedia has come a long way from defending constant pop-ups in apps, to coming on our forum to explain tax rates of various countries to us. You gotta appreciate the improved Mojo.

• edited May 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited May 2018

@NoiseHorse said:
    Dudes, @ikmultimedia has come a long way from defending constant pop-ups in apps, to coming on our forum to explain tax rates of various countries to us. You gotta appreciate the improved Mojo.

Sorry, I really don't mean to sound pissy about taxes but... I am. At governments, not toward anybody here. But that may hurt the thread so I'll stop right here on that topic :)

• @kobamoto said:
    what I want to know is Will IK be making a parameter locking sampling beat machine of the exact same stature to go with this synth.... I know for a fact if this was a drumsampler it would fly off the shelf at this price, especially if it was an analog drum sampler?

WHAT HE SAID.

• edited May 2018

Dont turn it in to blaming taxes peter, your exchange rate is ripping off European customers, end of story.
    We are used to paying taxes, trying to switch the blame to governments on your poor pricing/exchange rate policies is ridiculous at best.
    As for other companies charging one price for dollar/euro/pound, their prices will normally include the VAT in the euro/pound price, so 1:1 then equals out as it covers taxes, you are doing 1:1+taxes.

Simply put it is disgusting behaviour by a european company towards europeans.

• @ikmultimedia said:

@AndyPlankton said:
    @ikmultimedia
    Theres a spelling mistake on the store...

True analog synthesizer. Easily programmable. Ultra-portable. PRE-ORDER - Shypping July 2018. FREE SHIPPING ON PRE-ORDERS!

Somebody slypped up! Thanks :)

LOL They dyd. And you’re welcome... :)

Can you confirm if the sequencer outputs to midi ? If I do get one, I will want to record patterns I make on the device into my daw for when using the unit as a sound module.

• @ikmultimedia said:

@NoiseHorse said:
    Dudes, @ikmultimedia has come a long way from defending constant pop-ups in apps, to coming on our forum to explain tax rates of various countries to us. You gotta appreciate the improved Mojo.

Sorry, I really don't mean to sound pissy about taxes but... I am. At governments, not toward anybody here. But that may hurt the thread so I'll stop right here on that topic :)

Agreed. taxes and prices can be discussed elsewhere. Let’s continue talking about the fun stuff.

• @eross said:

@ikmultimedia said:

@NoiseHorse said:

Agreed. taxes and prices can be discussed elsewhere. Let’s continue talking about the fun stuff.

Where ?
    Sorry but if IK want to create posts in forums to promote products, then forum users should be allowed to discuss all aspects of that product, that includes any pricing disparity on their own website.
    That has nothing at all to do with taxes, no matter how much the IK rep tries to push the blame on to taxes and governments, the price disparity is AFTER those taxes have been paid.

• @Dawdles said:
    Not sure if I'll grab one but looks like I have done a nice job on this. Cool little box for the $.

Thanks for posting this. There have been quite a few media folks at the booth already taking video of UNO Synth so there should be some more soon.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Programming this synth doesn’t look too taxing, in my opinion.

It probably bears a lot of resemblance to the way a Micro-Korg is programmed (the UI, not the architecture).

• edited May 2018

I guess they charge less there because U.S. is s much bigger market. When was there ever an exchange rate close to 1:1 between $ and €? I‘m also a little pissed by this, after reading 199€ first. Bad communication.

• @Dawdles said:

@ikmultimedia said:

@Dawdles said:
    Not sure if I'll grab one but looks like I have done a nice job on this. Cool little box for the $.

Thanks for posting this. There have been quite a few media folks at the booth already taking video of UNO Synth so there should be some more soon.

Looks pretty fun and sounds good from what I've heard through my phone speaker. 20 layers of automation per step is a nice touch.

Interested to see what you do next. This is a cool size format for a little sampler+sequencer+multi fx box with a bunch of knobs ;)

Pleeeeeease throw a basic stereo audio interface and more knobs on future stuff though ;) I'd probably have bought this if I could use it as an All-In-One sequencer/controller/analog sound source/audio inputs/midi inputs/Arpeggiator for ios use...Nothing out there at the moment that nails that. Its lame needing a ton of wires and separate peripherals for ipad...

For about the same amount of money a Thunderbolt 3 interface, something like the Mantiz Titan Thunderbolt 3 dock, with plenty of interfaces for musicians? That will sell as hot cakes!

https://egpu.io/mantiz-titan-thunderbolt-3-dock-review-donglelife-simplified/

• @ikmultimedia
    Uno synth Will sync well in iOS and has link right?

• @Dawdles said:

Interested to see what you do next. This is a cool size format for a little sampler+sequencer+multi fx box with a bunch of knobs ;)

>

MmmHmmmm!!!!!!

• @u0421793 said:
    Programming this synth doesn’t look too taxing, in my opinion.

It probably bears a lot of resemblance to the way a Micro-Korg is programmed (the UI, not the architecture).

The interface provided on the unit...4 knobs and then a row selector to choose which parameters those 4 knobs control, is the same as on Mininova, and on Mininova it is very easy to use....Mininova however also has a screen where menus let you get to all the other parameters. With this that requires an editor. No biggie..as long as that editor is also available on iOS ;)

• It's kinda bummer that adjusting the pulse-width and it's modulation depth requires use of Midi CC from an external device. Does the LFO have 'key-trig'(ie. note-on resets it's phase) & 'free running' options?

I do hope that @ikmultimedia posts a link to the user-guide/manual as soon as it's available and sheds some light if there will be an iOS editor for it as well.

• @Samu said:
    It's kinda bummer that adjusting the pulse-width and it's modulation depth requires use of Midi CC from an external device. Does the LFO have 'key-trig'(ie. note-on resets it's phase) & 'free running' options?

I do hope that @ikmultimedia posts a link to the user-guide/manual as soon as it's available and sheds some light if there will be an iOS editor for it as well.

Yeah....Sequencer MIDI OUT and an iOS editor could be deal maker for me.

• @AndyPlankton said:

Ditto, an iOS editor would make it quite tempting!

I suspect that the price here in Sweden will land in the same ball park as the Arturia Microbrute and Korg Monologue. The price of the Microbrute has been bumped up a bit lately and the Korg charges extra for the PSU as it's not included.

The €199.99+VAT is the suggested retail price so chances are it will get lower when the units actually hit the stores...

• edited May 2018

@Samu said:

@AndyPlankton said:

Ditto, an iOS editor would make it quite tempting!

I suspect that the price here in Sweden will land in the same ball park as the Arturia Microbrute and Korg Monologue. The price of the Microbrute has been bumped up a bit lately and the Korg charges extra for the PSU as it's not included.

The €199.99+VAT is the suggested retail price so chances are it will get lower when the units actually hit the stores...

Agreed....I already own BassStation 2 so not as tempted by Korg or Arturia (although if I were to get them on the cheap I wouldn't turn them down :D)...but this with it's sound in that size is what's appealing

• @AndyPlankton said:

Agreed....I already own BassStation 2 so not as tempted by Korg or Arturia (although if I were to get them on the cheap I wouldn't turn them down :D)...but this with it's sound in that size is what's appealing

If it had FM/CrossMod/RingMod, Sync and an Audiorate LFO I would have already placed a pre-order ;)