Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ampify Groovebox and N-Track issue

Hello, world! I have been used Ampify Groovebox with GarageBand recording via inter-app (iOS 11). I just had to select Groovebox from inter-app list, tap record and open Groovebox. Any sound I play went directly to the record-armed track. Now I have migrated to N-Track Studio and there is an issue. I create a new instrument track, choose Groovebox from inter-app list, play any sound on Groovebox keyboard, but the record-armed track doesn't hear it. I have selected all available inputs, but no result. I do the same actions with Animoog or Alina String Ensemble from inter-app list and all is ok. Its sound goes directly to record-armed track, I can see the waveform. But Groovebox doesn't want to do this. Have I any chances to record from Groovebox directly to N-Track? Maybe the Audiobus app could solve my problem? Thanks!

Comments

• Try starting Groovebox before adding it. It works for some uncooperative IAA apps.

• @CracklePot said:
    Try starting Groovebox before adding it. It works for some uncooperative IAA apps.

Thanks, but, unfortunately, it doesn't work.

• I use Groovebox in aum via IAA and it works there.....perhaps it is specific to the n-track and Groovebox combination....perhaps mention n-track in the title may get the attention of other n-track users who may be able to help.

• @AndyPlankton said:
    I use Groovebox in aum via IAA and it works there.....perhaps it is specific to the n-track and Groovebox combination....perhaps mention n-track in the title may get the attention of other n-track users who may be able to help.

Yes, I did, thanks. And are there users that have Multitrack Daw? Maybe it works better with Groovebox?