Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rozeta drum templates for iSpark?

Hi @brambos - would it be possible to add Rozeta drum templates for iSpark, please?

iSpark 1 = 60,61,62,63,64,65,66,67
iSpark 2 = 68,69,70,71,72,73,74,75

(Also, getting the second template for MV08 in would be amazing. I can share the notes again if that helps?)

Thank you!!
Gus

Comments

• edited April 2018

+1 For both, if you please.

• What's the iSpark 2 list? Secondary notes in addition to the iSpark 1 notes?

• @brambos said:
    What's the iSpark 2 list? Secondary notes in addition to the iSpark 1 notes?

iSpark has 16 pads so it's likely the other row.

• @Samu said:

@brambos said:
    What's the iSpark 2 list? Secondary notes in addition to the iSpark 1 notes?

iSpark has 16 pads so it's likely the other row.

Yep. Same with MV08. It would be very cool having two XOXs open sequencing the full 16 pads.

• Alterante suggestion here could be that Rozeta X0X gets more 'pages' to cover more than 8 pads?
    Same could work for Rozeta Rythm as well?

• And GrooveRider pretty please??

GR-16 1 = 12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19
    GR-16 2 = 20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27

You started it @brambos! :joy:

• edited April 2018

@brambos wouldn’t it be easier that everyone could save their own templates?

• @AlexB said:

You can: set up the keymap and save it as a user preset in your host. The keymap and all other settings are saved as a part of this.

• @brambos said:

@AlexB said:

You can: set up the keymap and save it as a user preset in your host. The keymap and all other settings are saved as a part of this.

True for AUM but not for BM3 yet I don’t think?

• @brambos said:

@AlexB said:

Funny that I was clever enough to figure this preset trick out before I figured out that the list of templates scrolls up and down. :D

• What’s the secret then @CracklePot since I can’t see how to save a new midi keymap

• edited April 2018

@BiancaNeve said:
    What’s the secret then @CracklePot since I can’t see how to save a new midi keymap

In AUM set the MIDI note template you want to use (star icon in Rozeta X0X and Rhythm) and then hit the presets menu and the plus sign to add. It only keeps the template in AUM though. You will have to replicate the templates in other hosts which I don’t think can be done currently in BM3 (I don’t own Cubasis so can’t say).

• @gusgranite said:

@BiancaNeve said:
    What’s the secret then @CracklePot since I can’t see how to save a new midi keymap

In AUM set the MIDI note template you want to use (star icon in Rozeta X0X and Rhythm) and then hit the presets menu and the plus sign to add. It only keeps the template in AUM though. You will have to replicate the templates in other hosts which I don’t think can be done currently in BM3 (I don’t own Cubasis so can’t say).

Yes this is it.