Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

First song on IPAD

Bought my son IPAD for Xmas, had fun learning with him. This was the first song we did. Not sure what to name it.

https://soundcloud.com/alameind/test/s-y7Ry5

Still need to figure out mixing/mastering etc.

Sorry it ends at around 1:45. For some reason it kept the tail end although I had marker set in cubasis.

Thanks.

Comments

• The last three minutes sound great! :)

But seriously, I think it’s great you guys are doing that, my teenage son has recently shown an interest in music production as well, and I’m trying to be all supportive.

Your song sounds sweet, but that’s not a song, maybe an interlude at most, a soundtrack for one of those moments in movies where the hero is saving the girl from hoards of bandits, but somehow manages to snuck her into a lost cabin in the woods and cuddle up by the fire.

But it’s a good start. Keep at it and good luck 👍

• edited April 2018

Thanks!

Agree probably not a song just more of an improvisation. Yes he has lost interest so I am using it more than him:)

Love you comment on the last 3 minutes:) Don't know how I did that.