Avicii is dead... Hmmm...

Avicii died today, 28 years old...
One more artist dead among several others that has died the last couple of years...

Comments

• With only 28, very sad...
    RIP

• Mustve partied way too hard to have those kinds of health issues at 28

• I remember a couple years ago he had pancreatitis and couldn't do ultra Miami.

He was not a star.

He was living the dream.

Basement producer, lands huge hit song.

Conquers world.

Dies.

• @RUST( i )K said:
    I remember a couple years ago he had pancreatitis and couldn't do ultra Miami.

He was not a star.

He was living the dream.

Conquers world.

Dies.

Not too shabby at the end of the day.

• Pancreatitis was linked to booze in Miami hospital.

I lived in Miami so remember this vividly.

• @db909 said:

@RUST( i )K said:
    I remember a couple years ago he had pancreatitis and couldn't do ultra Miami.

He was not a star.

He was living the dream.

Conquers world.

Dies.

Not too shabby at the end of the day.

No not at all to be honest.

I value life.

I also value living.

End of day, he probably died happy man.

Don't mean to be glib.

• I just read about his passing. Kinda shocking, I guess cause he was only 28. Anyway I'm old and not into whatever he was doing but even I had heard of him. A Grammy nominee, that's pretty much the big time. It sounds like he was pretty generous too, giving some big bucks to charities. Well, I feel for his family and his fans...sorry for their loss.

• edited April 2018

I hope no-one wakes him up now it’s all over?

• ‘Wake me up”. I always thought that was a perfect anthem for the EDM lifestyle, and so tragic. The minor key and the mournful chords against that classic hook/lead were somehow perfect.

In a sense, it seems Avicii woke up, he stopped touring and apparently started doing more of what he wanted and really cared about. So sad to see it was too late.

• I’m pretty shocked myself actually. Avicci was a truly great dance producer of his time.

• Totally shocked too. Was a genious as a producer, I guess that all the touring and the EDM livestyle killed finally him...

• Great loss for EDM

• Real shame
    Love and peace to his family

• He’s the only EDM artist I could really attach a song to (I don’t listen to much contemporary music). It is sad whenever young talented people die so soon because they weren’t able to get a handle on their health issues.

• He’s just chillin’ with Elvis and Tupac. Bruce Lee is teaching them all Jeet Kun Do in Antarctica.

• @CracklePot said:
    He’s just chillin’ with Elvis and Tupac. Bruce Lee is teaching them all Jeet Kun Do in Antarctica.

As Jimi laughs with a loving grin and a puff of smoke out of his mouth....

"you know you really didn't technically play an instrument......but we still love you, welcome home"

• His BBC documentary 'True Stories' is on Netflix. Interesting stuff IMHO.

• @rthr said:
    His BBC documentary 'True Stories' is on Netflix. Interesting stuff IMHO.

Cool. I will check it out. Thanks. B)