Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Strange Agency have something new brewing

And there is a call for beta testers on the Facebook page.
io11.3 required so I can't join in but maybe of interest to others..

They describe themselves as a "Religious Organisation in Los Angeles" on that Facebook page in case of confusion!

Comments

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:
    They describe themselves as a "Religious Organisation in Los Angeles" on that Facebook page in case of confusion!

>

A ‘religious organisation’ want beta testers.

Is this for God 2.0? :D

• This has me very excite, I love their work, one of the reasons along with alchemy and a few other apps that has me firmly planted on ios 10.

• I hope it's a sampler

• They need to update their existing apps for 64 bit. Looks interesting, but currently not possible for me to use their apps.

• @kobamoto said:
    I hope it's a sampler

If god it’s probably the source

• edited April 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Zen210507 said:

@BlueGreenSpiral said:

>

A ‘religious organisation’ want beta testers.

Is this for God 2.0? :D

I hear it's a Prophet 12 clone.

• I was thinking it wuz one of dem new “weed churches.”

• It's something a little different this time, but it still has the TSA quirkiness about it.

• I love this company's apps!