Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

CD Baby extremely poor costumer service

Last year, I released 2 albums through Tunecore with an artist name/entry ''RandyAtup.'' They never had a single tiny problem with it. My materials were displayed on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, etc. with that name. Last couple weeks, I decided to try CD baby for my next release. I was so happy with their presentations on their forms. Very specific and organized. But there's only one very little thing that this company actually sucks. I cannot customize the cases of my artist name which is RandyAtup. It automatically edits itself as ''Randyatup.'' But I'd like it to be ''RandyAtup.'' But they can't. They said I could only customize my font cases if I were an established artist. They said I must have have: FB page, youtube video with more than a hundred views, previous releases, etc., in order to honor my request. So, since I had all of them, I sent them the links on all those requirements. After that, they have ignored me like a piece of crap. I was only attended once... just once. One guy attended me for a very brief chat, and never came back to me ever since. They no longer address my concerns and questions. It's been 3 or 4 days now since I emailed them about this concern. This is truly isn't for independent artist. They show very special attention to big artists. They contradict their own slogan that says ''We help independent artist.''

Comments

• Shame...
    I hope you get an answer and a solution. I still not get my work through them but were my first option.

Keep us updated please...

• @BogzeeRan said:

PThey said I could only customize my font cases if I were an established artist. They said I must have have: FB page, youtube video with more than a hundred views, previous releases, etc.,
    >

So, super unfriendly to up an comers. Thanks for the info. We will not be wasting our time and money with CD Baby.

• @BogzeeRan said:

Yeah, that's really disappointing to hear.

Definitely keep us updated.

• They are much better on phone than via email.

• Hey Bogzee, welcome.

I see this thread is your first post ever and you joined in order to post this thread?

B)

• edited April 2018

@RUST( i )K said:
    Hey Bogzee, welcome.

I see this thread is your first post ever and you joined in order to post this thread?

B)

Yet again having a go at someone making their first post.

Please chill out.

• @RUST( i )K said:
    Hey Bogzee, welcome.

B)

Maybe he wanted a Batman costume and they sent him a Robin one.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited April 2018

@RUST( i )K said:
    Hey Bogzee, welcome.

B)

This time however, he’s not talking smack about an indie developer. Randy’s talking about a corporation posing as a place to foster indie talents. MAJOR diff.

@BogzeeRan Your music’s pretty legit, and I love your singing style! Welcome to the forums, and thanks for the heads up. If I were you, I’d become a thorn in their arse until they relented and helped you, or at least threaten them with taking your business elsewhere.