Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

LayR Synth - MASSIVE NEW UPDATE - NOW Use LayR as an AUv3

Just a quick blast a few of the new Presets and a look at LayR in AUm as AUv3 and a few other bits and pieces.

Comments

• Thanks for the video, purchased via your link

• You Sir are amazing, I can’t believe how quickly you knocked this video out! Thank You! May I make a video request? Could you please do a tutorial for Mazetools Soniface at some point? That would be COOL beans! Thanx for all you do for us! Cheers!

• Thanks Doug, nice one! ... I'll just copy this comment I made earlier from another thread ...

Typically, Sod's law came into play ( sod really hates me ) ... So just to let you know ...
    Cubasis updated while LayR was in App store review and that update broke LayR audio unit in cubasis. A fix is in the pipe but might take a few days to go through.

• Wow, Nice... Will buy through the STR.

• edited April 2018

@LivingMemorySoftware said:
    Thanks Doug, nice one! ... I'll just copy this comment I made earlier from another thread ...

Typically, Sod's law came into play ( sod really hates me ) ... So just to let you know ...
    Cubasis updated while LayR was in App store review and that update broke LayR audio unit in cubasis. A fix is in the pipe but might take a few days to go through.

Any possibility that the fix will also fix LayR in MultiTrackStudio?
    Keep up the good work, fantastic update!

• I have 30% CPU with one idle, basic instance.
    Such a plugin should not use CPU at all, when idle - I would expect.

• Is anyone else experiencing a latch bug where an instance of the AUv3 would be saved with latch set OFF but when the project is reloaded, latch will go back to being ON? This happens to me almost constantly with both Cubasis3 and with NanoStudio2. πŸ˜‘

• @god said:
    Is anyone else experiencing a latch bug where an instance of the AUv3 would be saved with latch set OFF but when the project is reloaded, latch will go back to being ON? This happens to me almost constantly with both Cubasis3 and with NanoStudio2. πŸ˜‘

I recommend contacting the developer by email.

• @espiegel123 said:

@god said:
    Is anyone else experiencing a latch bug where an instance of the AUv3 would be saved with latch set OFF but when the project is reloaded, latch will go back to being ON? This happens to me almost constantly with both Cubasis3 and with NanoStudio2. πŸ˜‘

I recommend contacting the developer by email.

Okay, sent then a message using the online form in the website.