Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How do I unsubscribe from a specific Audiobus forum thread?

Just poking around in my account, I see no way to do this...
thanks for tips.

Greg

Comments

• If it is bookmarked, open the thread and hit the little bookmark star to toggle it off (outlined). This doesn’t seem to work in the bookmarked threads view in your profile though, but if you open the thread and do it it will un-bookmark the thread.

• @CracklePot said:
    If it is bookmarked, open the thread and hit the little bookmark star to toggle it off (outlined). This doesn’t seem to work in the bookmarked threads view in your profile though, but if you open the thread and do it it will un-bookmark the thread.

Thanks, but this didn't unsubscribe me. I still get responses sent to my e-mail.

• @gkillmaster said:

@CracklePot said:
    If it is bookmarked, open the thread and hit the little bookmark star to toggle it off (outlined). This doesn’t seem to work in the bookmarked threads view in your profile though, but if you open the thread and do it it will un-bookmark the thread.

Thanks, but this didn't unsubscribe me. I still get responses sent to my e-mail.

The toggle is a bit finicky. Make sure it is just an outline. If that doesn’t do it, then contact the boss. He may need to look into it if it is malfunctioning.

• If you want to tell me the thread, I can post to it to see if you still get an email when you think you have successfully unsubscribed.

• @CracklePot said:

@gkillmaster said:

@CracklePot said:

The toggle is a bit finicky. Make sure it is just an outline. If that doesn’t do it, then contact the boss. He may need to look into it if it is malfunctioning.

Yeh, thanks. I doesn't do it. That little orange or green start is only for bookmarking and doesn't seem to have anything to do with "subscribing".

Apparently, you are automatically subscribed to the thread if you comment. Was wanting to not get e-mail notices any more from the thread about being banned from the IL forum. I'll try and delete my comment and see if they stop! :)

• that didn't work either. I can't delete my comment...

• Ah, I see. Go into your edit profile settings, under notification settings you can toggle different notifications on/off.

• Click on notifications....the little world looking icon next to your Name at the top on the right...then top of that popup is notification preferences...
    You can select to either receive email or pop up notification for various things ;)

• Thanks everyone. I'd seen the notification preferences before I posted, but it doesn't have the option to not receive e-mails for specific threads. You have to turn it off for all threads that you commented on.

• edited April 2018

@gkillmaster said:
    Thanks everyone. I'd seen the notification preferences before I posted, but it doesn't have the option to not receive e-mails for specific threads. You have to turn it off for all threads that you commented on.

That’s why I switched to bookmarking. Individual thread control.
    I only get emails for bookmarked threads and the ones I started.

• @CracklePot said:

@gkillmaster said:
    Thanks everyone. I'd seen the notification preferences before I posted, but it doesn't have the option to not receive e-mails for specific threads. You have to turn it off for all threads that you commented on.

good idea! thanks. I'll switch over to that. Think I was just used to being able to unsubscribe within the thread. Appreciate it!

• @gkillmaster said:

@CracklePot said:

@gkillmaster said:

good idea! thanks. I'll switch over to that. Think I was just used to being able to unsubscribe within the thread. Appreciate it!

B)