Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I started writing this song nine years ago - 2009 (original song)!

Finished it yesterday. That time, it seems that a change was coming to the world, but I was really skeptical. I made it a rock song, very reminiscent of the bands I was listening then. For this metaphorically apocalyptical song, I chose footage from a literally apocalyptical movie, the Japanese classic “Virus”. Lyrics in the description!

Comments

• OK, this is so great!! Loved it from the beginning notes for the shimmery guitar tone, great drum sounds and driving beat. Fabulous job, and thank you for sharing it with us. If you have time can you give us the details on which DAW, any apps you used, workflow etc.

Bravo!

• @scadet said:
    OK, this is so great!! Loved it from the beginning notes for the shimmery guitar tone, great drum sounds and driving beat. Fabulous job, and thank you for sharing it with us. If you have time can you give us the details on which DAW, any apps you used, workflow etc.

Bravo!

Thank you so much! DAW was Auria Pro, but I composed the drums in Garageband, sketching the drums in Drummer, then playing them in the graphical drums using the “SoCal” patch and subsequently exporting the separate instruments as stems to Auria. The guitar was recorded with a Marshall JTM30, a Rat and a Boss DD using a MXL condenser, and the Bass was played in line through Auria’s Overloud THM. For the slight overdriven tone of the vocals, I used Saturn as a Send. ProQ2 and Pro L2 were used on the mixbus, and ProR and PSP digital delay as Aux FX together with Saturn.

• edited April 2018

@scadet said:
    OK, this is so great!! Loved it from the beginning notes for the shimmery guitar tone, great drum sounds and driving beat. Fabulous job, and thank you for sharing it with us..

Bravo!

Couldn't have put it better myself............great track, well done!

• @Iso said:

@scadet said:
    OK, this is so great!! Loved it from the beginning notes for the shimmery guitar tone, great drum sounds and driving beat. Fabulous job, and thank you for sharing it with us..

Bravo!

Couldn't have put it better myself............great track, well done!

Thank you so much!

• This was excellent, could see this song getting some radio play if you could get it out there.

Nine years though! Maybe take all the lessons learned with this one and put some others together more quickly to round out an album?

• @1nsomniak said:
    This was excellent, could see this song getting some radio play if you could get it out there.

Nine years though! Maybe take all the lessons learned with this one and put some others together more quickly to round out an album?

That's the idea! Thank you so much!