Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Derek Buddemeyer Amplitube video

Comments

• Very very good.

• Great track..great shirt...great soloing...great out takes.......

• @thesoundtestroom lol.. Doug, there were a LOT of out-takes. Burned through a ton of video too...hahaha. Editing was a chore!

• On a serious note I love the studio in Amplitube...I also bought the whole recording package..Its a close to recording with a tape machine as your gonna get on iOS...also purchased the pedals and amps that I may like...I also like Ampkit..especially for the high gain stuff..I think the Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier sim in Ampkit..I think its called Tread Plate..is cool..but one of my favourites is the Trace Elliot Bass Amp...thats really great....and although my first instrument is keyboards..I do like to noodle a bit with guitar..

• "Oh, brother!" lol....great sounds, great playing, great app! :)

• @thesoundtestroom...that's it. You and Derek are really the main two I listen and look to the most on this forum...top guys. Always had an envious look at Amplitube with its Studio and drum looper add-ons as a complete package for a home guitarist - just don't like the brash company marketing approach. Have been pleased with Jamup from the outset and was thinking heavily about Bias but really is a bit beyond my needs - all I do now is jam with two other guys in the garage!
    So, thanks both of you for your endorsements and comments. It's time to spend my monthly apps allowance in one go now provided I can understand what to download from IK's in-app purchase jungle.

• To make things easier...

• Glad you threw the out takes in Derek. Now I know you're not entirely a machine! ;-) great vid!