Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rozeta LFO > AUM channel insert fx?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Try this:
    AUM > MIDI CTRL > select CHAN with Shaper FX > choose parameter and CC # > open Rozeta LFO and configure with same CC #.
    Then AUM > MIDI ROUTE > route Rozeta LFO to MIDI Control.

• Load Shaper as an AU effect. Connect Rozeta LFO to Midi Control in the AUM midi matrix. Open the Midi Control section for the channel you have Shaper loaded on.. you should find all of the Shaper parameters listed. Connect the parameters to Rozeta LFO by setting the correct Midi channel and CC#.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Your welcome. Try to use the AU version to get to the parameters in this way for most AU plugins. The IAA version of Shaper had me scratching my head, trying to figure out how to route midi to it too. But the AU workflow in AUM is pretty consistent across all AU plugins.

• If it's an AU, you can also click on the AUM channel label at the bottom of the channel, and access all the modulatable parameters from there. That's usually how I wind up doing it.