Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Looking for a Good Synthesizer Preset Host

I complied a preferred preset bank for KQ Dixie and I have no idea where I can store the .syx file online so that I can point to it in a forum thread for sharing?

Comments

• Dropbox is free and easy to set up. I’m looking forward to checking these out. Thankyou for sharing

• @stuck80s said:
    Dropbox is free and easy to set up. I’m looking forward to checking these out. Thankyou for sharing

It's all stuff you have probably heard...I am sorting through looking for drum patches for Keith McMillen's BopPad. They tend to need a pad and a pair of drum sticks to work well because the attack effects the FM patches so much.

• Dropbox is good.
    You can also create a .zip of the bank or a single patch and simply attach it to your post here.

• Well there is no great rush now. After having finally figured out how to manage presets in the KQ Dixie menus, I lost all the patches I worked on because the bank didn't save the way I thought it would. Such a frustrating menu system. @RyoutaKira please fix your menu management -- it really hurts an otherwise brilliant app!

• @futureaztec said:
    Well there is no great rush now. After having finally figured out how to manage presets in the KQ Dixie menus, I lost all the patches I worked on because the bank didn't save the way I thought it would. Such a frustrating menu system. @RyoutaKira please fix your menu management -- it really hurts an otherwise brilliant app!

+1