Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT (Sort of): Roland RP-102 Sale/iOS connectivity question

Hey guys, I’m in the market for a digital piano and I saw that today there is a deal for the Roland RP-102 88 key digital piano for $700 (instead of $1000). I’ve been reading various reviews and it seems like at this sale price point it’s a pretty good deal. The one thing that I was not able to confirm was iOS connectivity. This thing has Bluetooth, and everything I see looks like it’s for turning sheet music pages and connecting to the companion app. Does anyone know if I would be able to connect this to other iOS apps and use it as a MIDI controller over Bluetooth and/or USB? And if anyone owns this I would love to hear what your thoughts on it are overall. Thanks!

https://www.adorama.com/RORP102BK.html

CODE: SPRINGTIME to take $300 off

Comments

• edited April 2018

Gah! Turns out this is in some foreign country somewhere, not here. I’d like to get something like this one day – proper weighted keys etc. No room for it at the moment though.