Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

i've been banned from the IL forums!

1235»

Comments

• @Zen210507 said:

@lovadamusic said:
    Facebook exists because of those who freely choose to use it under FB's terms. In terms of freedom of expression, users will ultimately decide what is acceptable.

>

Not users banned by the management who doesn’t like what they say. ;) As for agreeing to terms, yes, that is technically correct. But only in as much as people agree with Microsoft EULA’s, and the like. Without that ‘agreement’ there is no use of the product.

If the government should become involved to force FB to be politically neutral, it will have to come from a direction I can't foresee.

>

The very last people I would want involved is your government (or mine) regardless of party, etc. Today’s politicians are interested only in their own agendas. None of them are trustworthy.

I would, therefore, hope that more and more people become aware of the censorship, and simply walk away. Because the side currently benefitting may be tomorrow’s victims when the political wind changes. I think we can agree that freedom of speech helps all in the long term.

I think in some ways we’re saying the same thing. The only thing, beyond what binds them legally, that can influence how Facebook runs their site is membership. If enough people leave due to a policy, the policy gets changed, or Facebook must accept the loss. Freedom of Speech, as applies here, works the way it needs to. The government has limited and narrow power to deny the freedom. Facebook, or any other business, can limit speech within their domain any way they want. As a business, it’s natural that they tend to limit speech or anything else to what they perceive to be the benefit or desires of the majority of their customers.

I would expect that the majority of FB users, who are not being banned, are apathetic about any broader ramifications of political censorship, but are happy to get rid of anyone they disagree with. So Facebook mirrors the world and isn’t a great platform for political debate. It doesn’t have to be.

• @lovadamusic said:
    I would expect that the majority of FB users, who are not being banned, are apathetic about any broader ramifications of political censorship, but are happy to get rid of anyone they disagree with. So Facebook mirrors the world and isn’t a great platform for political debate. It doesn’t have to be.

>

Ah-ha, we have achieved full agreement. :)