Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gadget odd time signatures?

Does korg gadget record in odd time signatures, 2/3,5/8,7/8 etc???
If no, what all apps do? (Beat hawk,BM3)
-thx

Comments

• Xequence supports any time signature or BPM. But fixed per song.

• Thx but i found it, my overlook

• edited April 2018

You can record in anything /2, /4, and /8 in Gadget. That means you could work in 3/4 or 5/8 or anything along those lines. It's not exactly what your asking for but there is quite a good amount of variety available and it can change on a per scen basis. You can also have irregular measures per track. So if you set up in 1/4 time and set up different tracks you could have a track with 3,5,7 etc measures which might replicate the time signature you're after. Or it might sound like a chaotic mess.

• @LucidMusicInc said:
    You can record in anything /2, /4, and /8 in Gadget. That means you could work in 3/4 or 5/8 or anything along those lines. It's not exactly what your asking for but there is quite a good amount of variety available and it can change on a per scen basis. You can also have irregular measures per track. So if you set up in 1/4 time and set up different tracks you could have a track with 3,5,7 etc measures which might replicate the time signature you're after. Or it might sound like a chaotic mess.

Good info, thanks! Most apps are a headsratcher when you are in song mode, and trying to add in an odd time turnaround, or something, to keep the flow interesting.

• Why can't I have 9/4 time sig in one loop?

• 9/4 can be done by using 3/2 with a triplet grid.

• Thanks, i'll take a look. (because using 5/4 and 4/4 loops after each other prevents me from increasing number of repeats and makes me duplicate them manually)