Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Vegas Pro 14 Edit Available for $20!

For those of you making videos of your music on a PC this is a great deal from Humble Bundle.
https://buff.ly/2EJx1ZD

Vegas Pro 14 edit lists for $399.

Only $20 gets you this plus 9 other programs, including Xara Web Designer Premium, Magix Video Sound Cleaning Lab, MAGIX vintage effects suite (a multi-effects VST plugin), etc. .

Comments

• I used to use Vegas quite a bit, it's a good editor. However I think the current bargain would have to be Da Vinci Resolve, which used to retail for around $200k and is now completely free. The latest version has Fusion integrated so it's an all in one editing/compositing/grading package.

• The later versions of Sony (now MAGIX) software seem to scan all plugins by default. Woe to those who have a lot of plugins - especially if the scanner doesn't like them, because then it hangs or crashes and you can never start the program unless you rename your plugins folder every time so it can start up. I think vegas 14 was OK, but anything after that..... best of luck. Same with soundforge past 10 or maybe 11.

• I’ve got an old version of Vegas, used to use it a lot. Really good - got a great deal for that too, £29 and it came with Soundforge.

• Owned all versions of Vegas from v1 onwards, Magix bought it, I moved to Resolve because it is vastly superior and fross platform, Magix have the worst support of any company i have ever dealt with.

• I've stuck with Vegas 13. It does everything I want it to do. I'm very happy with it and see no need to upgrade.

Acid (and maybe Vegas too) started out with Sonic Foundry, a little company in my hometown of Madison, Wisconsin, before Sony bought it.

• Yeah the Sonic Foundry years were good times !!

• @richardyot said:
    I used to use Vegas quite a bit, it's a good editor. However I think the current bargain would have to be Da Vinci Resolve, which used to retail for around $200k and is now completely free. The latest version has Fusion integrated so it's an all in one editing/compositing/grading package.

Ooooh nice one. Always loved fusion since the lightwave and toaster days. Gonna grab this one.

• Ooms, Iassociated it with RED but that’s not the case. Sorry!

• Jumped on this due to a friend’s recommendation. It’s actually pretty powerful for audio mixing too, if your project doesn’t need midi.