Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Why I love Making Music With iOS Music Apps..Video

So I thought I would have a go at a bit of editing just to how long it would take.

Turns out it wasn’t too bad, but it could be better and tighter.

The whole entire project took about 8 hours from start to YouTube

Comments

• Eight hours. Flipping heck, Doug. That is a whole day’s work!

Such efforts are perhaps best reserved for when you have your hands on a new app that really needs explaining. Or the occasional in-depth tutorial.

• 8 hours well spent! Loved the insight, and that shot with you and your dog was pure gold! :)

• @brice said:
    8 hours well spent! Loved the insight, and that shot with you and your dog was pure gold! :)

>

Watson the Wonder Dog, available for personal appearances. :)

• That was fun. I’m glad you included Watson (and coffee).

• @TozBourne said:
    That was fun. I’m glad you included Watson (and coffee).

Thanks Toz, yeah, I'm really pleased with it🤓

• @Zen210507 said:

@brice said:
    8 hours well spent! Loved the insight, and that shot with you and your dog was pure gold! :)

>

@Zen210507 It’s difficult to get him off the couch😂

• But instant coffee, Doug? Really?

:D

• @thesoundtestroom said:

@Zen210507 It’s difficult to get him off the couch😂

>

Let me guess, he never leaves the house for less than three tins of doggie gobble. :D

• Seriously though Doug. Some better coffee might help with that procrastination problem... speaking from experience :D

• Good work Doug, yeah you should definitely do more like this :)

Also you have a natural kind of "live" broadcast personality as your videos show. Why not branch out further by doing some interview videos with other people which you could also edit in a similar way.

But get an Aeropress for a better coffee experience ;)