Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT - Magix Music Maker 80s Edition for PC is on Humble Bundle for a buck

edited April 2018 in Other

Not sure if this is any good, but I picked it up last night for $1 just to see if I could have some fun with it... there's a few good demo songs on youtube that people have created: https://www.humblebundle.com/software/vegas-pro-creative-freedom-rebundle?hmb_source=navbar&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=tile_index_1

Comments

• It was definitely worth $20 for Vegas Pro 14 and the Magix Vintage Effects suite 64 bit VST plugins.
    Thanks for the heads up.

• edited April 2018

p.s. It might be a pain in the arse to register the plugins ...Tried online registration in Ableton 10 Suite, locks up. Tried registering by phone, hangs up on me after I enter second code block (After having to find the correct phone number as the one the plugin gave doesn't work) ... Finally had install Vegas Pro and register VSTs in it ., and online registration still failed but apparently they unlocked anyway --doesn't appear to be in trial mode but time will tell.

As for the plugins, easily worth $20 just for the plugins alone...Great filter/distortion/chorus/reverb/flanger effects with wide range of modulation. Nice bonus that they're all completely mapped out in Ableton Push 2, which is more than I can say for a lot of my plugins.

Didn't really need the video editing suite Vegas Pro, but it has some decent audio effects/editing abilities built in . Might come in useful someday.
    Not a fan of the music maker software , albeit, I didn't really give it much of a chance. Annoying interface., though the loops are decent. Might provide for some good sample fodder in ableton or iOS if I export the audio.

• Vegas is still pc only right