Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beatmaker 3 - merge audio tracks

Hello,

Is there an option to merge two ore more audio tracks together into one?
I know there is an option for midi patterns, but I've yet to figure out how to do this with audio tracks (f.e. merging different tracks of vocals or guitars into one).

I would be very thankfull if anyone knew the answer to this problem :)

Cheers, david

Comments

• Not directly as far as I know. You could solo the tracks you want to merge and export them.
    After the export is done create a new audio-track and import the exported file.

So if you're looking for the GarageBand like 'merge' feature (Which I find awkward since it creates a new session when merging tracks) the answer is no.

• Thank you for replying!

Will have to do with this workaround. It would be nice to have that feature though.

Best

• You could eventually route the two audio out to one new audio track and real time bounce the mix

• you can just record audio and have the audio input as internal and record the two tracks as one track on the new audio channel and mute the others

• @davidfire521 said:
    you can just record audio and have the audio input as internal and record the two tracks as one track on the new audio channel and mute the others

Good idea!
    Thanks for adding this information, still useful after after more than 5 years!
    Luckily, BM3 is still a thing :)