Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Fingerbeat goes free

2»

Comments

• @Zaubrer said:

Could you reinstall the beta version and see how the subscription is implemented? I am curious about details. As someone who got it free, I guess I will only have disadvantages. :/

Nope since I decided to resign from the beta-program...

What happened was that every once in a while a 'non iOS standard pop-up' asked me to enter my Apple ID and Password. I could cancel the box and see the two available options, one was $14.99 one time and the other was $0.99 monthly subscription. Thankfully there were no auto add subscriptions in place (that was the first thing I checked under my Apple ID, ie. to check if there were any subscriptions added).

I can imagine it's tempting to sneak in auto-subscription if the customer base is rather large...

• Hi @Samu
    The annoying popup from beta is now fixed.
    Legacy users such as yourself don't have to become patrons or pay subscriptions.
    Just tap restore purchases and close the popup.

hope this helps

• @serge said:
    Hi @Samu
    The annoying popup from beta is now fixed.
    Legacy users such as yourself don't have to become patrons or pay subscriptions.
    Just tap restore purchases and close the popup.

hope this helps

Thanks! :)

I dropped/stopped testing the latest beta prior to release.
    Was too busy testing other apps but feel free to add me again when it's time for future updates if/when needed and I'll see If I can find any issues, the latest beta prior to reales was solid so I didn't report anything back.

• @Samu Cheers! No worries.

At this point I'm just trying to support the app and make it available for free for as long as humanly possible.

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    It’s free or better offer :D <3 o:)

@ExAsperis99 said:
    Looks cool, but do I need app like this? I have Samplebot, Loopy, Werkbench, Samplr, Samplist, oh, man — just looking at my screen, and the stuff that does what this does....

So It is free?
    Or not.
    Or maybe?
    Or its optional?
    or its free and nags you until you buy or rent?
    Its not clear from the description...

• ah ok I found other thread

• edited December 2018

@Jes said:
    or its free and nags you until you buy or rent?
    Its not clear from the description...

It is 100% free!
    No limitations on functionality. The nag screen only appears after you use the app for awhile.
    You can simply close the nag screen if you don't want to support the app.
    Enjoy!

I would be grateful if you could rate or review the app if you haven’t so already, It would mean a lot!