Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Gadget (iOS) with non Korg controllers (Reloop Keyfadr in my case)

Hi, I was looking for a cheap controller for Korg Gadget like the Nanokontrol2, then I found the Reloop Keyfadr which is same price with a 25 keys bonus. It's easy to map the transport control buttons directly in Gadget but I can't map the faders and knobs. Any suggestion before I send it back to Amazon ? Thanks in advance.

reloop.com/reloop-keyfadr

Comments

• On the ‘main daw’ screen in gadget you can only map the transport controls such as ‘play/stop/pause’ etc. there’s no way to map the other faders for each instrument unless you do them individually as show in the screenshot above. I could be wrong, but it’s not something I was ever able to find. The only thing that can do that is the ‘native controls’ on the nanokontrol studio, which has 8 faders (although I’ve read that not many of the transport controls are mapped on this)

Moral of my long post, if I am understanding your question properly: the only thing I’ve found was to get the Nanokontrol studio (the one with Bluetooth for 149.99)

• Thanks for your quick answer. I knew it would not be possible but I love this controller because its form factor fits perfectly my needs on the go. So I'll stay with my Nanokontrol2 (though it looks and feels cheap too) and XKey25. But I'm considering purchasing the Nanokontrol studio for my home studio if it's versatile enough to control other DAWs like GarageBand, Cubasis, Auria Pro... Is it ?

• Supposedly it has some good assignment presets for logic, Ableton, etc when using the Mac but I’m not sure how well it works with other iOS daw’s