Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Best Cubasis 2 IAP’s?

I was thinking of getting cubasis 2 since it’s half off, I’ll have a little extra spending money - what are the ‘must-have’ IAP’s that come with it?

Comments

• Get the wave plug ins super stuff!
    If you can afford all, get them all! Quality and supported as you can see by Lars visiting the forums and stuff.

• For me, a lover of effects, the FX packs were bought instantly on first time firing up Cubasis.
    The waves plugins would be my second choice, but I am perfectly fine using FAC Maxima for some of the same tasks for now. But I do prefer to use native Cubasis instruments and FX whenever possible, so I will still get these at some point.
    The vintage drums are cool and fun, but the least must-have for me. I do like to use them since I have them. Really convenient to have natively in Cubasis.

• I like the parametric EQs that come with Waves. The maximiser will also boost your sounds without distorting them.

• Classic Machines for daaaays

• please buy them all, they're all great, you won't be disappointed, at the same time supporting the developers.

• @Suboidua said:
    please buy them all, they're all great, you won't be disappointed, at the same time supporting the developers.

+1 indeed

• They’re right, you’ll end up using them all.

• I bought them all, it’s only 3 small bundles or something like that. When loooking at the list in the App Store it made it seem like it was over 50 $ worth of iap’s But I didn’t realize that was listing the bundles along side the separate purchases

• edited April 2018

All are simply great and native to Cubasis which means they consume the least amount of memory and CPU - without having to fire up another app like a plugin. You can leave Cubasis open all day long and it won't drain your battery but your mileage might vary if you plugin any other apps such as AU, FX, etc. into it (it's not Cubasis' issue). If you see your battery draining, check Battery from Settings to see which app is consuming the most - unplug it (or open another project that has minimum/no plugins) and also launch its standalone verion from the Home screen and close it. When on sale, they sell at 50% discount along with Cubasis. Buy the bundles.

• I use the tape delay IAP on all my stuff. It’s either in FX pack 1 or 2.

• Looking forward to playing around with these, thanks for the responses, folks!

• Is there any way to sync Cubasis and AUM?

• Yeah tape delay mmmm really nice!

@fattigman said:
    I use the tape delay IAP on all my stuff. It’s either in FX pack 1 or 2.

• Last weekend I was looking for nice Linn Drum sounds (so eighties!) and I found the most realistic and playable drum sounds in Classic Machines. For 3 or 4 bucks, it's a bargain !

• Whew, I thought I missed the sale but snapped up Waves & Classic Machines this morning!