Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Where is ‘repeat mode’ in the updated Voice Synth?

Can this still be done- where you say a phrase and it gets repeated back to you- or is it only sample it and then play it back? I bought the semi- pro version- but I’m reluctant to upgrade to pro if this feature isn’t still there. I hadn’t realised it has seen a major UI overhaul.
Thanks

Comments

• I went on the AppStore because I couldn’t recall which app this was exactly. While reading the app description I came across this bit:

• Automated selection between repeated live (built-in mic/speaker) and true live (headset or other)

Maybe this is what you were looking for?

• @robosardine said:
    Can this still be done- where you say a phrase and it gets repeated back to you- or is it only sample it and then play it back? I bought the semi- pro version- but I’m reluctant to upgrade to pro if this feature isn’t still there. I hadn’t realised it has seen a major UI overhaul.
    Thanks

Didn't even notice it got updated! Gonna check later at home

• Just put it in live mode and it repeats back.

• Aha- thanks everyone. It does indeed repeat to you in live mode- but only if you have no headphones or speakers plugged in. If you do- then repeat mode is disabled and you are in normal true live hear it as you say it mode.
    Worth a look if you haven’t seen it already. Sounds great. There is a free test it out version in the AppStore.
    Cheers

• @robosardine said:
    Aha- thanks everyone. It does indeed repeat to you in live mode- but only if you have no headphones or speakers plugged in. If you do- then repeat mode is disabled and you are in normal true live hear it as you say it mode.
    Worth a look if you haven’t seen it already. Sounds great. There is a free test it out version in the AppStore.
    Cheers

If i recall correctly, if you're using a headphone with microphone (the regular cellphone stuff), it does work