Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Odd time

Another experimental piece for the Disquiet Junto:
109 bpm x 3 minutes = 327 beats
3 separate one minute tracks layered/mixed/looped
To combine into this final piece... all drums sequenced using Euclidean sequencing via Rozeta Rhythm - 7/4 2/4 3/4 - bass line is also 7/4 with some probability effecting accented notes and note order, another sequencer -Rozeta Collider - is employed using a grid of Seven. Synths, Drum machines and EFX employed:
Tardigrain by Humbletune
Ripplemaker by Bram Bos
ReSlice by VirSyn
Moog Model D
Axon by AudioDamage
Ruismaker FM by Bram Bos
Troublemaker by Bram Bos
Phasemaker by Bram Bos
QuatroMod by AudioDamage
AUM by Kymatica
Eos by AudioDamage
ApeDelay by ApeSoft
FilterStation by AudioDamage
DubStation by AudioDamage
Replicant by AudioDamage
FuzzPlus by AudioDamage
Dedalus by AmazingNoises
GliderVerb by AmazingNoises
Reverb by AmazingNoises
Kosmonaut by Bram Bos

Uploaded with AudioShare app - kymatica.com/audioshareu

Thanks for checking it out!
:smile:
J

Comments

• Into it. 👍

• I feel like I should be calling this a load of toss but actually I enjoyed it and expected/wanted it to be much longer.

• @gusgranite said:
    Into it. 👍

Good stuff!

@zpxlng said:
    I feel like I should be calling this a load of toss but actually I enjoyed it and expected/wanted it to be much longer.

Lol, me too!
    Though as a Junto project, my plans of an hour long acid infused chill fest, were curtailed out of consideration for the other entrants! ;)
    Thanks to you for listening, and being honest!
    :))

• Fantastic. I listened three times in a row. If it were in C I would have loved to lay down a dilruba solo over it.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    Fantastic. I listened three times in a row. If it were in C I would have loved to lay down a dilruba solo over it.

That’s awesome!
    Glad you enjoyed... 3 times!
    It’s in E if I remember correctly!

• Very nice. I like weird!!

• @Antkn33 said:
    Very nice. I like weird!!

Thank you, me too,
    !
    :smiley:

• When I saw that long list of apps I had to check it out. Sometimes when you mix all the colors of the rainbow you get muddy brown but this was actually groovy.