Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

dspMixFx 2.1 for iPad and iPhone available

LFSLFS
edited April 2018 in General App Discussion

Dear all,

Today we are pleased to announce the immediate availability of dspMixFx.

The update provides support for Steinberg's upcoming UR-RT2 and UR-RT4 audio interfaces with Ruper Neve transformers, alongside fixes and improvements throughout several areas of the application.

Download dspMixFx for iPad and iPhone on the App Store

Learn more about dspMixFx for iPad and iPhone

Best wishes,
Lars

Comments

• @LFS , you guys could of least update the FX and UI and on the new Audio interface add output meters.

• If I may add a feature-request make the 'dspMixFX' app a fully integrated part of the Cubasis UI and as a bonus add AUv3 versions of the 'UR-DSP Effects' or 'Built-In' effects.

Personally I use the DSP on my UR-242 to sculpt the incoming audio prior to recording it.

• @Samu said:
    If I may add a feature-request make the 'dspMixFX' app a fully integrated part of the Cubasis UI and as a bonus add AUv3 versions of the 'UR-DSP Effects' or 'Built-In' effects.

Personally I use the DSP on my UR-242 to sculpt the incoming audio prior to recording it.

@Samu , that’s even better.

• @Samu said:
    If I may add a feature-request make the 'dspMixFX' app a fully integrated part of the Cubasis UI and as a bonus add AUv3 versions of the 'UR-DSP Effects' or 'Built-In' effects.

Agree with that! :-)