Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BEATMAKER 3 - How To Connect A Midi Keyboard To Play Keys & Synths - In Depth Tutorial

Here is one for connecting your midi keyboard and setting it up to play the actual synths and keys ( including AUv3) normally across the keyboard. I also show you how to play two banks at the same time with one midi keyboard, then also connecting Bluetooth Midi and setting up the midi for two keyboard controllers to play different things on different banks at the same time, I hope you find this helpful.

Comments

• Thanks a lot.

• All good stuff. Getting more from this app than I have since buying it! BTW, BM3 experts, is there an easy way to import sound packs to this other than those made by Intua?

• Yes, if you visit the Intua forum you will find a resource section with lots of free banks etc, these normally have an install video in the thread, that should get you started.
    It is worth looking at the forum folder structure thread over there too.

• @Zen210507 yes what @Samplemunch says, it is a great place,
    I joined this morning and grabbed a couple of free banks that were great, plus here is a video I made ages ago when it came out about importing your own samples and making your own banks, and yesterday I also managed to worked out how to batch import samples from AudioShare but that need s a video to explain it

Then I also put my BM3 videos in to a Playlist, but I plan to add others to this list too

• @Samplemunch said:
    Yes, if you visit the Intua forum you will find a resource section with lots of free banks etc, these normally have an install video in the thread, that should get you started.
    It is worth looking at the forum folder structure thread over there too.

>

Righ-ho, guv. Will give that a try. Thanks for the post. :)

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    I joined this morning and grabbed a couple of free banks that were great, plus here is a video I made ages ago when it came out about importing your own samples and making your own banks, and yesterday I also managed to worked out how to batch import samples from AudioShare but that need s a video to explain it

>

Splendid. Will get back into this on the morrow. Mince pies tired tonight. ;)