Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

live feed from earth

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Huh! What are we looking at right now, d'you reckon? They seem to be doing a spot o' spacewalkin' but I'm not seeing any announcements about what they're up to.

• ...I love the note at the bottom of the video description:

(This stream may upset those who believe in a Theory such as Flat-earth, Please make an effort to share a constructive comment on live chat. www.theguardian.com/science/2016/jan/20/flat-earth-believers-youtube-videos-conspiracy-theorists)

• @Michael said:
    ...I love the note at the bottom of the video description:

(This stream may upset those who believe in a Theory such as Flat-earth, Please make an effort to share a constructive comment on live chat. www.theguardian.com/science/2016/jan/20/flat-earth-believers-youtube-videos-conspiracy-theorists)

:lol: Lol, that is gold.

• Dr. Flatard says the CG looks very nice. B)

• The comment stream on the right makes me want to make face-shaped indentations in my desk

• First I thought flat-earthers were just having a good larf... But they're actually serious :o :s :'(

Sometimes I weep for humanity.

• Yeah...It's tough to see

• @brambos said:
    First I thought flat-earthers were just having a good larf... But they're actually serious :o :s :'(

That’s nothing – there are actually still religious people around! Incredible.

• edited April 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I think we're looking at old footage on a loop, not live - they're still out there doing stuff, but it's been seven hours now =)

• @brambos said:
    First I thought flat-earthers were just having a good larf... But they're actually serious :o :s :'(

I think it must have been a spoof or hoax when it first started. But it seems some people were sufficiently confounded by the mock arguments that they started believing in that instead, and now we have genuinely passionate flat-earthers.

It is a cool thought experiment to watch a good flat earth video with an open mind and try to answer all of the weird questions they raise. Most are easy enough, but some make you wonder a bit. In the end, I like calling deeply held beliefs into question, and I think the ridiculous flat earth movement does that fairly well. Although It is sad when people just switch to the new belief so easily, instead of thinking for themselves.

• @CracklePot said:

@brambos said:

I think it must have been a spoof or hoax when it first started. But it seems some people were sufficiently confounded by the mock arguments that they started believing in that instead, and now we have genuinely passionate flat-earthers.

It is a cool thought experiment to watch a good flat earth video with an open mind and try to answer all of the weird questions they raise. Most are easy enough, but some make you wonder a bit. In the end, I like calling deeply held beliefs into question, and I think the ridiculous flat earth movement does that fairly well. Although It is sad when people just switch to the new belief so easily, instead of thinking for themselves.

Fully agreed. Like I said, if they were just elaborately taking the mickey I'd be a fan. But it's the aggressive "if you don't buy into our conspiracy theory you're just a blind sheep" mentality (of most online tinfoil hat brigades) that rubs me the wrong way. ;)

• The earth is a plate....fake news.

• @Cib said:
    The earth is a plate....fake news.

It’s true – this is why we have plate tectonics. I’m more in favour of teapots these days, though, and so was Russell Bertrand, and any excuse to prod the religious is beneficial to human potential. I’ve often wondered why cupboards are called that – it’s not a board, it is more like a box with a lid, sideways. Was there a board with cups on, at one stage? What about saucers? And why do UFOs get categorised as cigar shaped and saucer shaped etc? Surely a flying saucer is more or less the same as a flying plate, from a distance? Close, but no cigar.

• I do like a good plate reverb for sure