Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SoundCloud App: Where are those who I am following?!?

I clicked on "Follow" for several artists on SoundCloud.

But I am unable to find the list of those again!

That seems to be the most basic thing, that any other form of "subscription" also allows for.
Not at SoundCloud?

1) My mistake?
2) Bug?
3) Frustrating omission in the App?

Any help?

Comments

• Click on the person icon at the bottom right
    then, under the 3 dots in top right, choose ‘your profile’ then select ‘info’.
    The people you follow and those following you are listed there.

• Now explain why the sexy models in my area that follow me always get their accounts deleted before we can strike up a meaningful relationship.

• @_mwallace said:
    Click on the person icon at the bottom right
    then, under the 3 dots in top right, choose ‘your profile’ then select ‘info’.
    The people you follow and those following you are listed there.

Sounded quite concrete, but I needed some time to find the "Info" button, which is greyed out at the upper right - I was only looking in the scrollable content under my profile.

But then I saw it!

Thanks a great many times!

Finally have back my favorites :) :) :) :)

• You’re very welcome!

They did a great job burying something that should’ve been readily accessible on the home screen. Or at least shown prominently on your profile page.. not a greyed out link which is easily overlooked. I should’ve been more specific about that, but I’m glad you got it figured out.

Sounded quite concrete, but I needed some time to find the "Info" button, which is greyed out at the upper right - I was only looking in the scrollable content under my profile.

But then I saw it!

Thanks a great many times!

Finally have back my favorites :) :) :) :)