Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Hell just froze over. And a pig flew by.

• Don't link it from here. Just search "Jasuto 1.5" in Google and video works OK.

Thanks Morris.

• Yes!!!
    Thank you!

• I am speechless too. This is my favorite app on iOS. I just couldn't integrate it because of lack of AudioBus and lower quality recording (22.5Khz) on iphones, etc. Now it looks like AudioBus and HIFI (IAP) are included! Super hyped. Especially since it can be used in any of AudioBus's slots! However, I am now wondering if we have some MIDI integration and what does the Jasuto Store have in it? Anyone know?

• I'm personally never sure about apps like this. Sure, they make lovely ambient sounds. But there's no way to structure this into a proper song. After about 5 minutes, that noise would start to grate on my he-tits...

• Mmmmm... grated he-tits....

• Je,je...

@JangoMango, in some ways, you're right. As an architect, I love those music apps that mix beautiful eye-comositions and lovely musical result, despite they're not the fastest way to reach wathever you like.

Long live to Jasuto, NodeBeat, SunVox and anything else!

• "I'm personally never sure about apps like this. Sure, they make lovely ambient sounds. But there's no way to structure this into a proper song. After about 5 minutes, that noise would start to grate on my he-tits..."

Either record what you've done here and transfer to your DAW (NanoStudio, BM2, Cubasis etc.) OR treat it like groovebox or several tapes - having several sequences, muting and unmuting them, switching from here to here.

• This, for example, my very simple song in Jasuto

And, opposite, noise suff where i touch sample by my finger

• Not bad, for a cat...

• Hey guys! In the next update or so, I hope to add a simple clip/pattern sequencer that'll allow something closer to a 'proper song'. After that, MIDI in/out would be nice...

But yeah, I guess making a song in Jasuto was never quite the intended use-case, that's sorta like making a song on Buchla, or something :)

• MORRIS! Back for a day and already dropping jaw smashingly good news.

• Wow, what was that first song all about? It sounded like someone butt-raping a witch...

• Welcome @hemicube :)

As long as you don't drop support for older iOS versions, I'm happy with any updates...

• @JangoMango Considering how much you'd had to drink I'm surprised you remember that.

• @hemicube

But...Silver Apples of the Moon!)

Btw, what about ability to "freeze" nodes? Because when you accidently touch Seq64 sometimes you can move it a little causing offset of tonality.

• Thanks for updating Jasuto, Hemi, and WELCOME BACK!

• So, what happened to this? I haven't seen anything on their site indicating that it has been submitted to Apple.

• Huh? I thought they made an announcement because it's submitted and pending...

:(

• hemicube said:

Hey guys! In the next update or so, I hope to add a simple clip/pattern sequencer that'll allow something closer to a 'proper song'. After that, MIDI in/out would be nice...

But yeah, I guess making a song in Jasuto was never quite the intended use-case, that's sorta like making a song on Buchla, or something :)

Yes, being able to control Jasuto with midi would allow you to use it as a synth module to play rather than just being limited to generative music.

• This long pause kills all WOW-effect we had here. Shall we blame appstore moderators for this?

• Well, it's out now.

• WOW!

Did that help?

• Yeah, thanks. Now i'm crazy at dropbox app which needs ios7 which i wont install on ipad 3 with 16 gb