Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Fastest way Retronyms soundpacks

Hey there,

since retronyms has this nice sale going on... what app is the fastest und quickest way to use the sounds (loops and oneshots) with?
I am thinking about something like Launchpad or so for AudioCopy content. Thanks for any insight!

Best, David

Comments

• edited April 2018

There is an "Open in" option directly in the AudioCopy app when you play individual sounds from packs you bought...send them wherever you need them. Where is this sale being advertised? I don’t see anything indicating a sale!? Love me a good sale! :smiley: :lol:

• Hook or impc3 are the ‘quickest’ as you can load a whole pack in with one click.

• @BiancaNeve said:
    Hook or impc3 are the ‘quickest’ as you can load a whole pack in with one click.

Thank you, this sounds good. I will check that out.

@Scottzilla82 said:
    There is an "Open in" option directly in the AudioCopy app when you play individual sounds from packs you bought...send them wherever you need them. Where is this sale being advertised? I don’t see anything indicating a sale!? Love me a good sale! :smiley: :lol:

Got a mail the other days. Downloaded some drum and bass neuro packs for 4,50€ instead of 8,95€ or so. Thinking about the minimal dnb pack too. Have fun mate!

• edited April 2018

@david_2017 said:

Cool Beans! Yeah I went to the store and finally noticed some of the pack prices were lower than normal, thanks bro! Gonna go grab that downtempo pack I’ve been wanting... And yes I forgot about the Hook app. Great app, good for just live performance kinda stuff. I just wish I had a mappable XYpad on my midi controllers to use with its flux fader. I’d probably use the app more.

• @Scottzilla82 said:

@david_2017 said:

Cool Beans! Yeah I went to the store and finally noticed some of the pack prices were lower than normal, thanks bro! Gonna go grab that downtempo pack I’ve been wanting... And yes I forgot about the Hook app. Great app, good for just live performance kinda stuff. I just wish I had a mappable XYpad on my midi controllers to use with its flux fader. I’d probably use the app more.

Youre welcome!
    What pack did you get?
    Unfortunately this hook app for iPad is already on 13€ again. Bummer. Need to get this on my list though. But inhabe enough other stuff to use my loops and sound with ;)

• @david_2017 said:
    Youre welcome!
    What pack did you get?
    Unfortunately this hook app for iPad is already on 13€ again. Bummer. Need to get this on my list though. But inhabe enough other stuff to use my loops and sound with ;)

Ended up with....
    Downtempo Lounge, Lo-fi HipHop, Slo-Fi Sessions, Underground Legendz, Guitar Loops and Bass Funk.
    I went for one pack....and ended up with 6! I guess it’s time to get funky and make some music. Thanks for the heads up again! If I were you, I’d save the € and get some more packs...you’ll get much more outta them with BM3 or iMPC Pro 2 than the Hook app. Just my 2 cents... Have a good one!