Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Shout out: Henny the Bizness

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjOdcJbnQcVjH_o4j2AbLog/feed

I want to shout out props on some great vids and tutorials!

Nice production work with a kick ass personality.

Well done.

IF you don't know his channel check it out.

Comments

• Yes he does tend to get me all hyped up about whatever he is presenting. :)

• Definitely! Great videos by a professional who truly seems like a great guy

• edited April 2018

Henny's most recent LumaFusion video gave me all sorts of new ideas and showed me just how remedial my own videos are.

TIME TO GET TO WORK!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Henny - just when I think I've got it together, I'm reminded of just how much more there is to learn.

• @RUST( i )K you should change the title to henny instead of henry

• Whos Henry lol His state farm twin lol

• Yes quality stuff, just discovered him last week from a post on this forum somewhere. Is he a member here?

• Oh man, he’s amazing and his videos keep better!

• @fattigman said:
    @RUST( i )K you should change the title to henny instead of henry

fixed

• @Shazamm said:
    Whos Henry lol His state farm twin lol

Its Henni's white half brother.......... ;)

• @dvlmusic said:
    Henny's most recent LumaFusion video gave me all sorts of new ideas and showed me just how remedial my own videos are.

TIME TO GET TO WORK!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Henny - just when I think I've got it together, I'm reminded of just how much more there is to learn.

Talented dude for real

• Glad to see you guys enjoying Henny’s videos. Been watching them since the beginning

• Never heard of him till the other day. Way cool!

• Always knowledgeable, likable, and genuine!

• Watched his first one the day it launched and have been hooked since then! Quality stuff and a top personality!

• edited April 2018

Henny’s videos are the best- I never miss an episode!

• Never heard of him. Watched 3 videos...

Dayum! This guy’s awesome! Subscribed!

• He is an iOS ambassador for sure. Always infectiously upbeat and enthusiastic

• Has that skill of making the hard (work) look easy....

• His tips on selling yourself before your product, etc. as simple as they may sound... are right on the money.

• Henny is a very talented cat and along with many others like @jakoB_haQ @thesoundtestroom @Shazamm
    ElectroniSounds, The Audio Dabbler, etc (I know I'm missing some other's ,sorry!) the ridiculous notion that the iPad is a "toy" and "real music" cannot be made with it is being destroyed... and I thank them all for their work & support of the community.

• @analog_matt said:
    Henny’s videos are the best- I never miss an episode!

You are no slouch either TOTALLY DIG THE INTERVIEW SERIES!

Looking forward for my interview...... ;)

• Great channel, love his headware!

• @supadom said:
    Great channel, love his headware!

No need to get into sex talk on here.

This is a music thread.

;)

• @RUST( i )K said:

@supadom said:
    Great channel, love his headware!

No need to get into sex talk on here.

This is a music thread.

;)

:D :D :D :D :D

• Long time lurker, first time posting... Thank you for all these comments 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 . I really Thank this community for all the knowledge I’ve obtained on this iOS journey from reading the forum consistently. I’ll do my best to become more active on here. Thanks again to everyone pushing this to the masses 🙌🏼 - Henny 💼

• edited April 2018

@hennythabizness your YouTube is so #inspired

Glad u r here. Thanks.

• @hennythabizness said:
    Long time lurker, first time posting... Thank you for all these comments 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 . I really Thank this community for all the knowledge I’ve obtained on this iOS journey from reading the forum consistently. I’ll do my best to become more active on here. Thanks again to everyone pushing this to the masses 🙌🏼 - Henny 💼

You're the man, @hennythabizness - glad to know you're peeping us out over here. The learning goes both ways, man - thanks for all you do and share.

Now back to editing videos and criticizing myself......

• @hennythabizness said:
    Long time lurker, first time posting... Thank you for all these comments 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 . I really Thank this community for all the knowledge I’ve obtained on this iOS journey from reading the forum consistently. I’ll do my best to become more active on here. Thanks again to everyone pushing this to the masses 🙌🏼 - Henny 💼

Easily stated

You da man!

• @hennythabizness said:

Welcome fam.

• @RUST( i )K said:

@Shazamm said:
    Whos Henry lol His state farm twin lol

Its Henni's white half brother.......... ;)

Wtf !!!!