Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Volume Audiobus

Hi, could anyone explain to me how the volume of the Audiobus player works? Because I was using the Loopy Player to record, synchronized with Soft Drummer. I had to download 10% of the volume of the drums so I could hear what came from the usb table for Loopy. But as it always starts late, I decided to use the Audiobus player, but the volume of the rhythm came in the heights, even though it was low in the app. That is, either it uses the same delayed drums, or it does not hear what it is recording because the volume of the rhythm is very high. Complicated it.