Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Then I Woke Up...

After my head exploded with all the massive synth sounds i needed a bit of a break to calm down.
I woke up and made this little piece here. Nothing special.
I wish you all a nice day :)

Comments

• Thanks! U2!

I was trying to follow you but soundcloud web doesn’t work properly and app stop working time ago (login errors and so)

I will try to remember the next time I can login :wink:

• That is lovely! What are you using for sounds and workflow?

• This sounds amazing. I second the question of workflow and sounds!

• Thank you. Oh, this was mainly just some layered Kontakt libraries which i set up to play it as one instrument.
    All the melodies and little arp etc. are just what happens when i play some chord progressions (but live input as i mostly do). At the beginning i played just a bit of Bohemian Cello (Virharmonic, UVI library) also via live midi input.
    That was it. 2 tracks. So it was ready in about 10 minutes or so actually :)
    I played just too much with my fat sounding synths and needed something more not so agressive.
    So, no iOS involved but since i use both and like both i don´t really split them and see everything just as music.
    I wanted to go more into learning more about orchestra sounds and how to set it up since i´m interested more and more to music for media and stuff (but still as a serious hobby just).
    After my synth collection i started to look for some huge strings libraries and bought one (not used in this track yet since it was delivered today on a HDD and i will install it at the weekend).
    I also like to experiment to combine epic orchestrial parts with huge synth sounds.
    And i think Model D comes in here very soon.
    I love these times where a little dream comes true and these instruments are available to play for me (but it eats up my budget for sure).
    I still have a lot to learn and wish i was 20 years younger. But it´s never too late to learn :)

• Thumbjam? Synthscaper?

• @Redo1 said:
    Thumbjam? Synthscaper?

Sorry, no way.... ;)