Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auria Users: What’s Your Guitar Effects Setup?

Are you using outboard guitar effects?
Or are you using Fabfilter effects to get your tone?
Wanna get some ideas from Electric Guitar players here. :)

Comments

• Usually all it takes for me is Timeless>Saturn (my guitar ‘amp’)>Pro-R.

• And a Microwarmer at the end.

• I messed with using my pedals for a while, but it’s not worth the hassle of hooking them up since I consider Timeless and FAC Chorus better than the pedals I paid much, much for.

• Overloud THM and Saturn (guitar presets) for the amp simulation, Pro R for reverb and the built-in chorus and delay. Convolution Reverb can load speaker impulse responses and thus has the potential for speaker simulation but I never tried - I always use THM when I need this.

• I really like bias fx. I have used Saturn, timeless and pro r as well, but bias seems to be the easiest to get sounds I like. The tonecloud is great, as I can search by players, styles, any word, to find something ready to go.

• Ampkit for clean sounds.
    But having lots of success with Amplitube fender. Really nice tones.
    Acoustic is straight in without anything just DI. Then i use just reverb.

• I continue to use them all except Haggis as it doesn’t work anymore.

Bias FX
    AmpliTube Fender 2 is so good
    AmpKit
    ToneStack

THM is excellent too, but I’ve only managed to get a couple of presets I really like. It’s a little small on the screen, which is a turn off for me.

I haven’t experimented with Saturn yet, because I’ve started playing through my amp and pedals again with a band. Recording has taken a back seat for the moment.

• edited April 2018

I have my outboard pedals but for mobile stuff, which I know is no where near the real deal, I started using Sampletanks Strat sound heavily processed by ToneStack and Audio damage effects and Kosmonaut which by the way has yielded to be the best delay purchase so far!

I also tried Timeless and Saturn but I guess as a guy used to pedals it was quite hard to get a tone I could get used to.

I really miss Flying Haggis as it had a real vintage tone I loved.

Is Amplitubr Fender for iPad only? Couldn’t find it in the App Store.

• edited April 2018

@MusicMan4Christ, “Amplitube Fender” (first and second) available as an IAP within Amplitube for iPad / for iPhone. And I think both Fender bundles are great and very versatile for every aspect of my playing! Also I have a real tube amp Mesa Boogie Express+, so it must be admitted that Mesa’s ampsims within Amplitube sounds very good!

But I don’t like Amplitibe’s reverb pedal, so usually I add AudioReverb or use Mobile Convolution with some reverb IR from MoReVoX packs.

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    I have my outboard pedals but for mobile stuff, which I know is no where near the real deal, I started using Sampletanks Strat sound heavily processed by ToneStack and Audio damage effects and Kosmonaut which by the way has yielded to be the best delay purchase so far!

I also tried Timeless and Saturn but I guess as a guy used to pedals it was quite hard to get a tone I could get used to.

I really miss Flying Haggis as it had a real vintage tone I loved.

Is Amplitubr Fender for iPad only? Couldn’t find it in the App Store.

YUP FLying Haggis was the amp simulation...i used the most...amplitube amp simulations for me are absolute non sense . and even worse is tonestack..... garageband is way better!!!