Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Jam Maestro v3.5 released, with 7/8 string guitar support + Easter sale!

edited April 2018 in Market Place

Includes some long requested features!

• Support for 7 string Guitar.
  • Support for 5 string Bass.
  • Midi/IAA Instruments further support up to 8 string Guitar/6 string Bass.
  • Individual instrument tuning supported. You can now set each instrument to their own separate tuning if you wish. This can be done in the instrument edit/setup screen.
  • Capo support.
  • Fixed a bunch of issues importing/saving/opening custom drum kits.
  • iOS 11 File browser support.
  • Updated to the latest Audiobus SDK.
  • Various bug fixes.

For Lite users on iOS 10.3 or higher that have upgraded to the full version, you can now press 'Restore Purchases' and your app icon will now say 'FULL' instead of 'LITE' :smiley:

I've also put it on sale at 40% off for a limited time. More info at www.jammaestro.com

Comments

• Looks very cool, indeed. B)

• JamMaestro is a great app. These are nice additions. Thanks!

• @wim said:
    JamMaestro is a great app. These are nice additions. Thanks!

Yeah, I didn’t know anything about it other than it was a guitar related app. Thing is frickin’ cool, and now I’m quite interested. :)

• Hidden gem.

• @JamMaestro said:
    Includes some long requested features!

• Support for 7 string Guitar.
    • Support for 5 string Bass.
    • Midi/IAA Instruments further support up to 8 string Guitar/6 string Bass.
    • Individual instrument tuning supported. You can now set each instrument to their own separate tuning if you wish. This can be done in the instrument edit/setup screen.
    • Capo support.
    • Fixed a bunch of issues importing/saving/opening custom drum kits.
    • iOS 11 File browser support.
    • Updated to the latest Audiobus SDK.
    • Various bug fixes.

For Lite users on iOS 10.3 or higher that have upgraded to the full version, you can now press 'Restore Purchases' and your app icon will now say 'FULL' instead of 'LITE' :smiley:

I've also put it on sale at 40% off for a limited time. More info at www.jammaestro.com

Awesome! Anxious to get home and play with the update! :love:

• Thanks guys! Hope you like the update :smile:

• @JamMaestro Thanks for the update! This app doesn't get enough love. It's one of the essentials on iOS.

• @mjcouche said:
    @JamMaestro Thanks for the update! This app doesn't get enough love. It's one of the essentials on iOS.

Thanks my man! If it doesn't get enough love its probably my fault, I am terrible at pushing it/marketing it to be honest :sweat_smile: