Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iOS 7.0.4....more bugs

After the update i have even more bugs on iPad and iPhone. Alchemy freezing sidebar, AudioReverb no soznd at all. Cracks, clicks...... i really love now my iPad Air but iOS 7 is a real dealbreaker. I have the feeling it's still beta :( Many of my favourite apps are not working fine especially with Audiobus. What is wrong with this software?!?!?

Comments

• Hopefully the upcoming 7.1 update will fix this mess!

• edited November 2013

oops,i have 7.04 on my phone but hesitated to update my iPad as well.It was just a bad feeling but it seems i was right :) Thanks for the warning.Or is it something directly related to the iPad Air?Who's using an iPad 4 with 7.04 right now?

• Ok i get AudioReverb working after new install but the other things are strange. I hope 7.1 will fix a lot. IOS 7 in general is very unstable and laggy on the iPad... on my iPhone 5 it works smooth. And they bettet bring real multitasking too on the iPads (like windows on the surface;) I want to use 2-4 apps on one screen :D

• ipad 4 and ios 7.04 here and for me things are running fine.

• edited November 2013

Mhh, perhaps it's really an iPad Air problem..... or my personal.... or perhaps because i'm downloading 20 apps in the background but in the past it works without problems on my iPhone 5 while a lot apps waiting for download from the appstore. I think it will take now some hours (my net is very very very slow) or day?.... to set up all my apps again. Will try to do my first iPad track at weekend.

• edited November 2013

Regarding multitasking. iPhone 5 is definitely much better at keeping things running due to having more RAM available. iPad Air seems to use a lot more RAM, like a huge chunk of it is locked down for the GPU or something, I dunno...I do know Apple can make it a lot better by fixing and optimizing their iOS 7, and implementing the NAND storage into all this. iOS 7 and iPad Air is just a total mess right now, a total crash fest, I've logged so many low ram crashes it just nuts. And I'm not doing things that really should cause crashes on a device like this. Get to work and fix this mess, Apple! Chop chop!

• I agree, iOS 7 is crap on the iPad! I like the iPad Air really but the software is so buggy and unfinished. Every few minutes i run now into another problem. Now i can't use the i-tunes store :( On the iPhone 5 all is working. I really must try to make a full track at the weekend. I thought now the fun begins but this software and the ram issues are a big dealbreaker. I have still about a week before my 14days are over. I think when it's not usable for my track workflow and i found more bugs i have to return it sadly. When i wait for 7.1 it's too late for a refund. So i give it 4-5 days and if it's not better..... they can take it back and i must deal again with an iPhone 5. Too small now but it works (but also not as good as on iOS 6). This year it seems a sad story. If they don't want my money, O.K.