Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iMPC PRO 2: Jam Song Thread

I thought while at it.

What kind of songs are you doing and how are making out with your iMPC Pro 2 app?

This would be a good spot to maybe post tracks / jams exclusively made on the app.

As noted on another thread I enjoy locking into an app for all my needs. My OCD switching around sometimes or technical shit getting in the way often leads me back to single app sessions.

In this thread, lets post some of the stuff we have done on the iMPC Pro 2 app.

Tips and tricks to help others also helps if you so feel the need to provide.

I am a big fan of the packs on Audiocopy. Some cool stuff if you have some extra coin to spend. I generally do 3 tracks. 2 drum parts with a pack in each and then I usually record some sort of sample material in from the Circuit or a vocal sample from me.

Here are some LO-FI / URBAN / ELECTRONICA I did on the app.

Comments

• Haven’t really finished a complete song on iMPC Pro2 but for getting stuff out of your head in a rush with no fuss or issues, this app rules! It feels so much more rock solid than before.

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Haven’t really finished a complete song on iMPC Pro2 but for getting stuff out of your head in a rush with no fuss or issues, this app rules! It feels so much more rock solid than before.

I enjoy it very much

It is amazing the ideas that just flow for me and this app.

It also allows more diversity in my styles with access to the amazing AKAI pro packs!

Love this app.