Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Help with interfacing to PC,

Hi,

May seem very daft but hope someone can answer.

I have an omega USB audio interface sending all connected audio sources and midi to my PC via USB cable, works great, master keyboard connected via midi to audio interface also, so I have midi in and out to the keyboard also.

How on earth do I get midi into iPad (lightening) and audio out via lightening BUT keep my omega as the only or main audio interface to the PC??. Reason I ask is for software in the PC and conflict issues if using another interface.....I know I could potentially get something like is202 but that means switching/selecting interfaces when recording or making connections in the PC to transfer my master midi signals....I hope this makes sense.

If I connect a USB hub somewhere in the line would it somehow allow midi and audio traffic in and out of iPad? Has anybody cracked this yet with something simple like a USB hub or do I have to get an additional interface?

Thanks all for any help

Comments

• Ok, just found something called rtpmidi....amazing, basically it's wireless midi across a network, simple to setup in any daw or software that sends midi, and free......now I just need to find a better way to get audio from iPad to PC without using headphone output.....until then I suppose ur will do, thi is amazing,MPI now have beat maker tracks, moogs, ims20 etc for a few quid going into pc software, wow!!!!

If you don't have rtpmidi, go get it......